On 8/23/2021 at 3:02 PM, dr lopez said:

I would love a geographic breakdown of covid deaths overlaid with district results of the last election

4o4i7arucpj71.png

Taken from reddit post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/pbzaeg/oc_usa_covid_cases_per_100k_stratified_by_county/

As with anything, check the citations, throw in considerations for limited sample sizes, etc. ... but think this is mostly spot on... 

Eric Clapton has always been a piece of shit, even before this predictable turn. built his entire musical career as a "guitar god" on music innovated by blacks, while yelling publicly about "getting the coons out" of England and all that Enoch Powell shite. never really apologised, never disavowed his hypocritical stance. I have no respect for these people, let alone their music.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

It pains me to say it but the vaxx is no failsafe. I have to admit to some cocksureness since I was jabbed. I caught it last Saturday.

It felt exactly like the 2nd shot by the following Wednesday so I knew that it had to be it. I shot straight off the cliff symptom-wise. The dry cough started to get really wet and grungy while clear snot poured continuously out of my nose. 

Thursday spiraled and by Friday, I had the distinct feeling that this thing could kill me anyway despite vaccination. I stumbled into one of our emergency monoclonal antibody infusion sites on Friday afternoon and got my tank topped off with Regeneron.

I woke up Saturday with no cough, no fever and no body aches. It's very early Sunday morning and although my nose is still plugged, I feel 100% normal. It's the spookiest/most miraculous thing I've ever experienced.

Anyway, I know I'm very lucky to have the access to both vaccine and infusion. It's impossible to say--I might have rallied and kicked it on my own but I can't explain the doom that was setting in. Although my life and health were literally saved, I have a gloomier outlook on this thing than ever. The titty twisting has just begun in some respects even though we're closing in on 2 years of mayhem. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Russia getting hit hard: 

50,421 COVID related deaths in July, 2021

215,265 total deaths by end of July, 2021

There's an interesting problem to same time spread the pandemic disinformation to other countries and still try to get your own citizen to voluntary vaccinate themselves..

6 hours ago, xxx said:

It pains me to say it but the vaxx is no failsafe. I have to admit to some cocksureness since I was jabbed. I caught it last Saturday.

It felt exactly like the 2nd shot by the following Wednesday so I knew that it had to be it. I shot straight off the cliff symptom-wise. The dry cough started to get really wet and grungy while clear snot poured continuously out of my nose. 

Thursday spiraled and by Friday, I had the distinct feeling that this thing could kill me anyway despite vaccination. I stumbled into one of our emergency monoclonal antibody infusion sites on Friday afternoon and got my tank topped off with Regeneron.

I woke up Saturday with no cough, no fever and no body aches. It's very early Sunday morning and although my nose is still plugged, I feel 100% normal. It's the spookiest/most miraculous thing I've ever experienced.

Anyway, I know I'm very lucky to have the access to both vaccine and infusion. It's impossible to say--I might have rallied and kicked it on my own but I can't explain the doom that was setting in. Although my life and health were literally saved, I have a gloomier outlook on this thing than ever. The titty twisting has just begun in some respects even though we're closing in on 2 years of mayhem. 

nvm.

i wish i could delete comments.

Are u active / in shape?

Edited by Wunderbar

no, it means he caught corona in spite of being double-jabbed. nothing at the present time guarantees complete immunity, unfortunately.