13 hours ago, Ayya Khema said:

in canada, paramedic school is just as hard as being a nurse.

Most paramedic programs are 1 or 2 years (depending on province, in Ontario they are 2 years, in Quebec they are between 1 and 3).  In order to become a registered nurse, the program is 4 years. A practical nurse on the other hand is indeed a 2 year program, but the responsibilities and differences between the two is quite large, as well as the salaries.

This isn't calling you stupid by the way, just clarifying a few things.

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

Most paramedic programs are 1 or 2 years (depending on province, in Ontario they are 2 years, in Quebec they are between 1 and 3).  In order to become a registered nurse, the program is 4 years. A practical nurse on the other hand is indeed a 2 year program, but the responsibilities and differences between the two is quite large, as well as the salaries.

This isn't calling you stupid by the way, just clarifying a few things.

there's no paramedic program in quebec that takes a year,.paramedic school is 3 years. nursing is the same. You can go the university and become a super nurse, and you can go to university and become a super paramedic. Then nurses can go do a master. probably less then 5% of nurse have a master.

In college, nurses might take a couple more biology class. but to claim that they know oh so much more then paramedic would be generally false.

but really, who cares? 

54 minutes ago, thefxbip said:

Lost me forever at Ivermectin.

not sure why. have you looked at Ivermectin data.

Edited by Ayya Khema

7 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

let's make this even clearer for our friend 

bpxJlBj.png

are you guys trying to argue that Israel numbers are convincing anyone that vaccine work

haha

Edited by Ayya Khema
  • Facepalm 2

26 minutes ago, Ayya Khema said:

are you guys trying to argue that Israel numbers are convincing anyone that vaccine work

haha

yes vaccines work. they are very effective. w/o them so many more people would be dead. there are still break through infections of vaccinated people sometimes but but those cases are almost 100% mild. when the delta variant hit nearly every single hospitalized person due to covid was unvaccinated. 

NO VACCINE OF ANY KIND for any prevention is 100% effective.. so.. measles and rubella or whatever.. there's still some chance that a vaccinated person can get infected. this is why it's so important that everyone gets vaccinated.. that's how herd immunity is achieved. 

is this something they don't cover in paramedic training? probably not.. i'm guessing dealing w/injuries and heart attacks etc is more the focus right? how to help someone survive on the way to the hospital yeah? 

to fill this gap in your training here's a youtube video. 

also, calling bullshit on "my paramedic friends are responding more to vaccine injury than covid infections" - that's just bullshit watercooler talk. the dozens of people i know who've gotten vaccinated had no problems beyond sore arm and flu like symptoms. many had absolutely no side effects. so obviously my watercooler anecdotal evidence cancels out yours ?

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 2

all this paramedic talk is making me want to watch Bringing Out The Dead again. there is only 1 true paramedic out there. the best, the one, the only, Nic Cage 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

3 hours ago, chenGOD said:
12 hours ago, usagi said:
13 hours ago, Alcofribas said:
15 hours ago, usagi said:

musulmen

celestials

and saracens

Ahem: points to signature.

I see, I see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ayya Khema said:

there's no paramedic program in quebec that takes a year,.paramedic school is 3 years. nursing is the same. You can go the university and become a super nurse, and you can go to university and become a super paramedic. Then nurses can go do a master. probably less then 5% of nurse have a master.

In college, nurses might take a couple more biology class. but to claim that they know oh so much more then paramedic would be generally false.

but really, who cares? 

Yes i stand corrected, the requirements have gone up to 3 years for paramedics.

Do you think you could pass the nurse licensing exam administered by the Quebec Order of Nurses (of course Quebec has to have their own standards body lol)?

For the rest of Canada becoming an RN is a 4 year program at university. No one cares except that you're holding out as an authority because of your training. Despite said training, you can't seem to comprehend that the "information" you're providing is misleading.

5 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Do you think you could pass the nurse licensing exam administered by the Quebec Order of Nurses (of course Quebec has to have their own standards body lol)?

For the rest of Canada becoming an RN is a 4 year program at university. No one cares except that you're holding out as an authority because of your training. Despite said training, you can't seem to comprehend that the "information" you're providing is misleading.

what you don't understand though is that all the epidemiologists are LYING! and the paramedics are the real authority. only paramedics on the ground floor of this pandemic understand the true reality. [sarcasm] ( in case anyone is in doubt)

• Farnsworth 1

wObUyLS.png

HNlHxPQ.png

pWNF3G5.png

:shrug:

Also where might this obsession over Israeli data originate.. I wonder..

Video Questioning Vaccine Efficacy Pushes Falsehood About Israel Data

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/scicheck-video-questioning-vaccine-efficacy-pushes-falsehood-about-israel-data/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, chenGOD said:

im holding out as authority? how? what made you think this? in no way I see myself as a authority. 

Ive given a lot of information. all the information i have given is false? 

As im trained as paramedic, why would I know the training of a nurse?

Edited by Ayya Khema

4 hours ago, zkom said:

wObUyLS.png

HNlHxPQ.png

pWNF3G5.png

:shrug:

Also where might this obsession over Israeli data originate.. I wonder..

Video Questioning Vaccine Efficacy Pushes Falsehood About Israel Data

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/scicheck-video-questioning-vaccine-efficacy-pushes-falsehood-about-israel-data/

why not compare in england the death rate prior to mass vaccination and after? then do this is every country. 

6 hours ago, ignatius said:

yes vaccines work. they are very effective. w/o them so many more people would be dead. there are still break through infections of vaccinated people sometimes but but those cases are almost 100% mild. when the delta variant hit nearly every single hospitalized person due to covid was unvaccinated. 

NO VACCINE OF ANY KIND for any prevention is 100% effective.. so.. measles and rubella or whatever.. there's still some chance that a vaccinated person can get infected. this is why it's so important that everyone gets vaccinated.. that's how herd immunity is achieved. 

is this something they don't cover in paramedic training? probably not.. i'm guessing dealing w/injuries and heart attacks etc is more the focus right? how to help someone survive on the way to the hospital yeah? 

to fill this gap in your training here's a youtube video. 

also, calling bullshit on "my paramedic friends are responding more to vaccine injury than covid infections" - that's just bullshit watercooler talk. the dozens of people i know who've gotten vaccinated had no problems beyond sore arm and flu like symptoms. many had absolutely no side effects. so obviously my watercooler anecdotal evidence cancels out yours ?

no point in even answering to this

I see Ive hit very sensible chords. good luck everyone.

• Facepalm 4

1 hour ago, Ayya Khema said:

why not compare in england the death rate prior to mass vaccination and after? then do this is every country. 

this song sucks. 

also, the people who died were unvaccinated.. like 99%. delta variant hit really hard.  

also, took a while for vaccinations to make a dent in the rates of infection/death.  also, different countries did different things in regards to lock downs and restrictions. you can't compare them equally. 

also, vaccination rates are still not that high in a lot of places as per previous posts which you've ignored. 

also, the people who died were unvaccinated.

people who got vaccinated had only mild infections in the even of a break through infection.. whereas people who were unvaccinated more often had serious infection and hospitalization. 

for a while w/delta like 99% of hospitalizations were people who were unvax'd and had Delta variant. 

also, 

i finally found a reason to use the ignore button. sincerely though, i hope i don't read about you on the herman cain award subreddit. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

Edited by ignatius
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ayya Khema said:

the figures in the video are completely bogus, vastly inflated. there are far fewer deaths in reality. and the supposed correlation between the increasing number of deaths and vaccination is completely bogus too. 

here's the 1st graph: 

VGsZgfF.png

compare this with the real figures:

4Ajn1UV.png

JQpBRWc.png

notice the difference? 

now 2nd graph: 

SUhJNQq.png

l9WZ9sm.png

QzBdSIV.png

same shit. 

i'm not gonna waste any more time on this, you get the idea. and btw it's johns hopkins, not john hopkins lol.

Edited by brian trageskin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

I wont continue the discusion here. I hope I havent offended anyone. I realize that the sheep video was not of good taste even if the video still showed the changing narrative towards the efficacy of vaccine to protect against transmission rendering this whole mandate vaccine insane. Actually, I'm ok with the vaccine, just not with the mandates and I have the right to my opinion and others to theirs. 

see you guys over at the music forums 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ayya Khema said:

It's still the unvaccinated people dying and the cases were driven by lifting the restrictions and the delta-variant.

So what is your point? People shouldn't get vaccines so we can stay in lockdowns forever so that the anti-vaxxers can feel safer? Why not just get the fucking vaccine so the cases are mostly harmless and we can go back to some normality? ffs.

• Like 3