IGNORED

Cornelius Resigns from 2021 Tokyo Olympics Over Past Bullying

Joyrex

2 hours ago, drillkicker said:

This puritanical bullshit is ridiculous.  Why do people think that someone has to be an unblemished paschal lamb in order to write a melody?  Is my soul going to get besmottered if I accidentally like a piece of music written by this guy?

Instead of firing him for doing something bad, I propose an alternate solution:  keep him on the job, but have him use a pseudonym (or better yet, let him stay anonymous).  That way, you still get the music you wanted, but you don't have to worry about people going to hell for watching the Olympics.  Everybody's happy.

On a personal note, I employ an unorthodox tactic when I approach music:  I listen to the sounds that I hear and I don't take the time to read about the person who made them.  I find it helps me to stay grounded and unperturbed by the eternal consequences of hearing certain chord progressions.

he literally forced people to eat feces did you read the post

why are you defending him lmao

also why the fuck does the word "bullying" keep being used?  this isn't bullying, it's criminal behavior ranging from forces feces consumption to sexual assault.  throw him in jail now

• Like 2

1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

Why are you unable to think outside of dualities?  The world is more complicated than that.

i'm talking about the situation at hand, you're talking about vague shit that could have been posted in any number of contexts and still meant nothing.  is your post related to this at all? your idealism is showing.

• Like 1