IGNORED

Premier League 2021/2022 -- MANCHESTER CITY TITLE WINNERS

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, milkface said:

city would be 1000% buying the prem at that point

Kane upfront would be formidable at City. I can't believe he doesn't have break clause. 

I have a soft spot for Spurs, but Kane is only going to have an empty cabinet if he stays put. 

Aren't there rumours of Sterling being unhappy at Man C? 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

Kane upfront would be formidable at City. I can't believe he doesn't have break clause. 

I have a soft spot for Spurs, but Kane is only going to have an empty cabinet if he stays put. 

Aren't there rumours of Sterling being unhappy at Man C? 

spurs are poo!!!!!!!!! :trollface:

first game 8pm tonight everybody. come watch brentford beat arsenal 6-0

57 minutes ago, milkface said:

spurs are poo!!!!!!!!! :trollface:

first game 8pm tonight everybody. come watch brentford beat arsenal 6-0

Oh yeah, poo and bottlers. But they have their moments, can play attractive and exciting football. 

Arsenal will lose tonight. (based on nothing but low expectations)

Edited by Shimon_Shimon
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

Oh yeah, poo and bottlers. But they have their moments, can play attractive and exciting football. 

Arsenal will lose tonight. (based on nothing but low expectations)

AND RIGHT YOU ARE!!!! 2-0 COYB ????

kane is sexy but i cant help but jump on the spurs hatewagon

Edited by milkface
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, milkface said:

AND RIGHT YOU ARE!!!! 2-0 COYB ????

Great first goal by Canós. Brentford had some very good chances, nearly caught Arsenal with their pants down a few times. 

Let's see if Brentford can keep that energy up throughout the season. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

been too busy at work to post here but i wanted to say that arsenal's performance so far this season has been genuinely hilarious.:rhubear2:

also holy fuck what a signing for man u getting ronaldo, just as mad as messi coming to psg

Edited by milkface
  • 3 weeks later...

Well done to Brighton, cracking start to the season. Their new left wing-back on loan from Barcelona looks like a hell of a player. Bit of a lucky win against Leicester on the weekend, but they play some very entertaining football.

Our midfield still looks shaky as fuck with Fred/McTominay, but moving forward we played some very good football at times against West Ham.

If Brentford can do the scum this weekend, that would be appreciated.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I think this will shape up to be a good season. Let's see what winter brings, and how the table stands in January. Been impressed with Brentford, considering they only have one loss against Brighton - who have been had a good run themselves, with only a loss against Everton - Brentford have been good. 

Might see if I can get a ticket for a cup game. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2021 at 12:40 PM, milkface said:

Saturday's loss against Chelsea was expected but they only beat us 1-0!!! Next 4 games for us are gonna be easy. Hope Palace smash up Arsenal tonight.

Chelsea have been consistent, that's a "good" result all things considered. How was the game? Will try and watch the highlights. 

Arsenal were lucky, though they did have some other good chances. Good goal by Edouard for Palace. 

Edited by Shimon_Shimon
  • Like 1
On 10/19/2021 at 5:04 PM, Shimon_Shimon said:

Chelsea have been consistent, that's a "good" result all things considered. How was the game? Will try and watch the highlights. 

Arsenal were lucky, though they did have some other good chances. Good goal by Edouard for Palace. 

lots of rlly strong pushes from both sides and unlucky chances from both too

as for the palace arsenal game the score actually surprised me somewhat

Edited by milkface
  • Like 1