IGNORED

Premier League 2021/2022 -- MANCHESTER CITY TITLE WINNERS

On 4/7/2022 at 10:16 PM, dr lopez said:

mental if everton go down, but its looking possible

If Everton go down, it could wipe the club out. At least United did them a favour; as they did for Liverpool last night. Everton play Leicester tonight, and then Liverpool this Sunday. Think I'll be watching the derby.  

As for Liverpool, I'm not the biggest fan, but I can get behind them on doing the quadruple. Klopp is great manager. 

Best scenario is City win the League, Madrid win the CL, and Chelsea win the FA Cup. 

Spurs continue to choke, we beat Arsenal, and pip them both to 4th. And then bin half the squad in the summer.

47 minutes ago, kakapo said:

None of this matters now that the toon are staying up and will come to dominate all football for the next 1,000 years.  

i see you and Uncle Fester Jonjo have been partaking of the same hallucinogenic drugs.

Brentford have done extremely well this season!! Congrats.

Luton need 3 more points to secure the Championship playoffs. Looks like the scum are still going down. Their next game is against man city. :trollface:

3 hours ago, BobDobalina said:

lol

This guy's also been killing it with the lols

Self-deprecating sadlol

Also massive congrats to Fulham to get back up.

Bournemouth promoted yesterday. Now it's between Luton Town (best club in England), Middlesbrough, Sheffield United, Millwall, Nottingham Forest and Huddersfield for the play off places - then final promotion spot for one of 4.

On 5/4/2022 at 6:05 PM, perunamuusi said:

Massive game against Reading. 2 weeks ago  I fancied Luton for the promotion. Now I'm not confident they will make the playoffs

WRONG!!! NATHAN JONES' BARMY ARMY HAVE DONE IT :beer:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, perunamuusi said:

Excellent. Is there a draw or is it predetermined as in 3rd v 5th, 4th v 6th or something?

Yeah the latter, believe we're up against Huddersfield according to several articles I've read.

18 hours ago, BobDobalina said:

lol @ Arsenal

lol  @ Spurs now controlling their own CL destiny needing only to win or draw... at last-placed Norwich

Going to be 0-0 with Norwich hitting the crossbar twice and missing a pen in the 89th minute.