IGNORED

Premier League 2021/2022 -- MANCHESTER CITY TITLE WINNERS

5 hours ago, milkface said:

Luton - Watford derby next season is gonna be amazing now that the twatford scummers have gone down.

Though it would have been pretty sweet to go up as they went down...

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, perunamuusi said:

Though it would have been pretty sweet to go up as they went down...

We've got a tinpot stadium (new one in time for 24/25 season) and a squad that we paid £1.5 million for I don't think we're ready at all!! Would still have been super cool though.

• milkface changed the title to Premier League 2021/2022 -- MANCHESTER CITY TITLE WINNERS
2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

I support United, yes. Worst PL season in the club’s history. 

I wasn't surprised seeing the Palace result. How you feeling about Ten Hag? A big clear out needed at Old Trafford, and a fair few players out of contract. 

14 hours ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

I wasn't surprised seeing the Palace result. How you feeling about Ten Hag? A big clear out needed at Old Trafford, and a fair few players out of contract. 

Sadly, I wasn't surprised either. Without Ronaldo, our ability to score goals has basically disappeared.

I'm cautiously optimistic with Ten Hag, but also understand that it will be 2 or 3 seasons before we're realistically competing again. He needs time and backing. I'm very sad that Pogba didn't work out for us, he is an immensely talented player, but he was often played out of position, and having to play alongside McTominay or Fred as a DM was never going to work out. For the rest of the players that are leaving - Matic was on his last legs (still class, wish we could have gotten prime Matic), Cavani injured too often, Lingard another one who should have worked out as a squad player but just didn't.

I hope that Ten Hag can revitalize Rashford, Sancho, Elanga, ets backed to bring in a very very good DM/CM pairing and a right back.

City signing Haaland is a fucking nightmare.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

Sadly, I wasn't surprised either. Without Ronaldo, our ability to score goals has basically disappeared.

I'm cautiously optimistic with Ten Hag, but also understand that it will be 2 or 3 seasons before we're realistically competing again. He needs time and backing. I'm very sad that Pogba didn't work out for us, he is an immensely talented player, but he was often played out of position, and having to play alongside McTominay or Fred as a DM was never going to work out. For the rest of the players that are leaving - Matic was on his last legs (still class, wish we could have gotten prime Matic), Cavani injured too often, Lingard another one who should have worked out as a squad player but just didn't.

I hope that Ten Hag can revitalize Rashford, Sancho, Elanga, ets backed to bring in a very very good DM/CM pairing and a right back.

City signing Haaland is a fucking nightmare.

I think Ten Hag will do well, I hope he gets the backing he'll need. He should deal with the dressing room issues soon enough. 

I still feel sorry for Ole. He was a great player in his time, seems like a solid chap. However, he just isn't a premiership level manager.

I'd like to see Sancho do well, moving from Dortmund to United has been a total waste, must have knocked his confidence. I've never rated Rashford, even factoring when he's played out of position, I just don't think he's good enough for United. (IMO)

Haaland... yeah. While I'm looking forward to seeing him in the Prem, he'll be a nightmare. 

Edited by Shimon_Shimon