IGNORED

jordan b peterson

zlemflolia

Funnily enough I finally watched one of his YouTube clips yesterday for the first time, probably because I wanted to put a face to a name (because of this thread) Yep he doesn’t like lefties and definitely seems a bit of a Nazi, and reading this thread lefties don’t like him. Which isn’t surprising. Doubt I’ll loose a minutes sleep over it though. I meet a lot of people with questionable views, I just seem to ignore it all. 

Next patient please!!

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 2

On 7/18/2022 at 2:43 PM, Nebraska said:

after 40 sec, it becomes clear that psychology is not science lol.

did he lost his mind or something? hes been bought by the MSM to talk like this clearly.

On 7/18/2022 at 4:37 PM, beerwolf said:

Funnily enough I finally watched one of his YouTube clips yesterday for the first time, probably because I wanted to put a face to a name (because of this thread) Yep he doesn’t like lefties and definitely seems a bit of a Nazi, and reading this thread lefties don’t like him. Which isn’t surprising. Doubt I’ll loose a minutes sleep over it though. I meet a lot of people with questionable views, I just seem to ignore it all. 

Next patient please!!

lefty, righty, you americans really are completely brainwashed with those words. using it at every turn to divide people. thats all it is, words used to divide people.

how can any democrat or republicain defend their party? Corruption is so deep in the american gouv i really cannot take seriously anyone who try to argue that theres a better party: both absolutely play in the same team: both dont abide the law nor are at the service of the normal worker. 

Edited by watmmisdead

1 hour ago, watmmisdead said:

after 40 sec, it becomes clear that psychology is not science lol.

did he lost his mind or something? hes been bought by the MSM to talk like this clearly.

lefty, righty, you americans really are completely brainwashed with those words. using it at every turn to divide people. thats all it is, words used to divide people.

how can any democrat or republicain defend their party? Corruption is so deep in the american gouv i really cannot take seriously anyone who try to argue that theres a better party: both absolutely play in the same team: both dont abide the law nor are at the service of the normal worker. 

In the case that this post isn't satirical, the mere implication that the Democrat party are anywhere close to left wing, let alone the centre is hilarious.

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, xxx said:

JBP dropping a gift for the heads via his recent Lex Fridman podcast appearance. Lots of po-tential as he would say.

lol.  "What does Jordan Peterson have to say about music?" i think he must listen to some kind of weird religious prog band that are a bunch of musical elitists in some weird circle of academic douchebags. but he also sings in church real loud. no doubt. 

he's showing up in youtube ads before videos now.. promoting something i made sure to not remember. but it sounded awful. 

someone sent me a link to r/jordanpeterson post about climate change. comments were terrible. jordan peterson sucks. i make sure to mention that when i can. 

At a couple of points Lex seems a bit annoyed by “your boy jp”. I only watched the clip with his rant on climate.
Which is the point, I guess. He’s on this endless rant which makes him unbearable. Regardless of making some valid points here or there. Which adds the other layer of toxicity. He talks about stuff as if he’s an expert without actually being one. He even asks being corrected. Vaguely aware of his own lack of knowledge of the subject he’s ranting about. But, even outside his expertise he still wears his persona of the public intellectual. Ranting away about anything bothering him. Just like us keyboard warriors. (The irony) In a way he’s become king of the online keyboard warriors. Just ranting away. Not just online, but also irl.

1337!

Edited by Satans Little Helper

55 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

At a couple of points Lex seems a bit annoyed by “your boy jp”. I only watched the clip with his rant on climate.
Which is the point, I guess. He’s on this endless rant which makes him unbearable. Regardless of making some valid points here or there. Which adds the other layer of toxicity. He talks about stuff as if he’s an expert without actually being one. He even asks being corrected. Vaguely aware of his own lack of knowledge of the subject he’s ranting about. But, even outside his expertise he still wears his persona of the public intellectual. Ranting away about anything bothering him. Just like us keyboard warriors. (The irony) In a way he’s become king of the online keyboard warriors. Just ranting away. Not just online, but also irl.

1337!

peterson is an endless "well, actually..."

• Like 2

My mate has been singing his praises a lot. Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing….

Also coming out with loads of other stuff about stuff. Dunno, he was drunk. Lots of rambling about people on the internet. Not trusting people etc. He’s quite bright is Mr Mace but he’s become very angry lately. Angry at the world. Which is fine and fair I suppose. 

1 hour ago, prdctvsm said:

439.png

Relating to this: my friend was recently on a bar terrace drinking beer when some unknown woman started to play a Jordan Peterson video very loudly on her phone and just stared at my friend like a lunatic. lol

Edited by zkom
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1