IGNORED

170871 50

Joyrex

35 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

I would be to afraid to get something second hand from an aphex fan, probably used it as a cum rag.

bet those windowlicker era mags have some pages stuck together, random weird splotchy marks 

• Haha 1

I like how they took the concept of vintage stores and squeezed all the authenticity out of it and got rid of any possible excitement of perhaps finding something unusual or an item that you'd been looking for for ages and finally just stumble upon and turned it into a Progressive Vintage Lifestyle Concept via an Online Platform and Experiential London Store Space.    

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2021 at 12:15 PM, DucksOpinion said:

Well, it worked. The Cornish Acid hat just went live and I copped one fast as I could.

I'm not as prone to envy and merch fever these days but this one got me. It's the closest thing to capture Richard's true pisstaking spirit imo. There is a crossover Mac DeMarco appeal to it as well...another pisstaker for sure. 

On 8/27/2021 at 5:59 PM, IDEM said:

Trying to complete my "Donkey Rhubarb" teddy bear collection.

166954092_7fttallBearcostumeAphexTwincompetition.thumb.jpg.4ce382c1687e657cfe9f3ee51521fb1f.jpg

"Richard D. James" The new album from Aphex Twin.   Out Now

Win an Aphex Twin Teddy

Simply fill in the speech bubble with what you think Aphex Twin is saying and you will be entered

into a competition to win one of the 7 ft tall Bear costumes seen in action at 'Big Love'

Tie-break question. Complete the following lyric from 'To Cure a Weakling Child' from the album

"My Feet, My Arms and My Ears... __________________________________________________"

Cut out and send to Aphex Twin Competition, Warp Records Limited, P.O. Box 474 Sheffield S1 2BW

Entries must be received before December 14th 1996.

Please tick this box if you do not want to receive Aphex Twin information |_|

166954092_7fttallBearcostumeAphexTwincompetition.thumb.jpg.4ce382c1687e657cfe9f3ee51521fb1f.jpg

40 minutes ago, diatoms said:

"Richard D. James" The new album from Aphex Twin.   Out Now

Win an Aphex Twin Teddy

Simply fill in the speech bubble with what you think Aphex Twin is saying and you will be entered

into a competition to win one of the 7 ft tall Bear costumes seen in action at 'Big Love'

Tie-break question. Complete the following lyric from 'To Cure a Weakling Child' from the album

"My Feet, My Arms and My Ears... __________________________________________________"

Cut out and send to Aphex Twin Competition, Warp Records Limited, P.O. Box 474 Sheffield S1 2BW

Entries must be received before December 14th 1996.

Please tick this box if you do not want to receive Aphex Twin information |_|

So did you win?

30 minutes ago, IDEM said:

So did you win?

yeah i did but they only had the yellow one to offer and i really wanted the chartreuse

so i passed

i didn't want a 7 ft tall yellow aphex teddy standing in the corner

even if it was the orange one i might've said ok

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, diatoms said:

yeah i did but they only had the yellow one to offer and i really wanted the chartreuse

so i passed

i didn't want a 7 ft tall yellow aphex teddy standing in the corner

even if it was the orange one i might've said ok

You're a man of high standards

• Like 1