IGNORED

Richard’s Sister, Julie James, is the new Climate Change Minister for Wales

DucksOpinion

20 hours ago, Friendly Stranger said:

Sorry if there’s a thread on this or it’s being discussed elsewhere but here’s an article on RDJ’s sister becoming Wales’ Minister on Climate Change (this rules, btw). There are a couple great quotes here!

https://www.stereogum.com/2156356/aphex-twins-sister-is-wales-new-climate-change-minister/news/

When asked whether she’s a fan of his music, Julie said:

Very much. Not all of it. Some of it’s, I think Charlie Brooker once said it was like being inside a CT scanner for an hour. But some of it is glorious. He writes beautiful jazz. 

*nods, knowingly*

also:

She names the 1991 AFX single “Analog Bubblebath 2” as her favorite of her brother’s tracks. I like this lady.

• Like 4

She might not realize what she opened herself up to by claiming she has a brother that visits "all the time". Dickspotters may try to angle in that portal lol. Hope not. I hope he gets a Robert Plant-like existence soon. Robert is a huge fan of the Wolves and he used to come to the matches frequently. Allegedly, people kept it casual. One fan mentioned that it was a "how ya doin' Planty" and that was it. 

59 minutes ago, logakght said:

Well I found this https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09r7df0. Quite interesting to hear what was the meaning behind the famous "happy childhood" anecdote to understand how a happy and fun ambient truly inspires imagination for the arts.

happy childhood anecdote ?

Whats the most jazzy thing aphex has done ?

if this interview was from back in the '90s, I would say Richard paid some woman with the same last name as him to make all this up just for a laugh.

Edited by zero
  • Like 2

• Rubin Farr changed the title to Richard’s Sister, Julia James, is the new Climate Change Minister for Wales

i wonder if Richard goes to her and tries to get her to admit that chemtrails are real and the government is poisoning the public or whatever dumb shit he thinks

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

"well yeh, I jus think, uh, some of the weatha patterns have honestly been quite mental lately, absolutely lush watchin the smoke comin up from the woods by my house" 

Squarepusher's aunt Doris: C'MON YOU CLOUDS, LET'S HAVE SOME APHEX ACID RAIN

• Like 3

1 hour ago, auxien said:

i wonder if Richard goes to her and tries to get her to admit that chemtrails are real and the government is poisoning the public or whatever dumb shit he thinks

this is the first thing that came to my mind lol

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 2