HTRK - Rhinestones [N&J Blueberries]

Shimon_Shimon

New HTRK album dropping on the 17th of September, on their own label. Two of the tracks on the album - Real Headfuck, and Reverse Déjà Vu - were released last years as a single.

I'd really love to hear them live one day, enjoyed each and every one of their releases.

Excited. I like how they experiment with their sound while still sounding identifiably them.

Psychic 9-5 Club is one of my all-time favourites. While Venus in Leo was pretty good I was really impressed with Over the Rainbow.

8 hours ago, gnarlybog said:

Excited. I like how they experiment with their sound while still sounding identifiably them.

Psychic 9-5 Club is one of my all-time favourites. While Venus in Leo was pretty good I was really impressed with Over the Rainbow.

I love HTRK. Psychic 9-5 Club is an amazing album. 

They've been consistent with their releases, and as you say, they've experimented with each release while maintaining that unmistakable fingerprint. 

Over the Rainbow was a nice surprise release - I'd like to see the film too, though the reviews have been poor - I really liked Venus in Leo, Mentions ❤️

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...