IGNORED

John Carpenter - Halloween Kills (Original Soundtrack)

Rubin Farr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

None of this stuff does it for me.

The best piece of music and the best Halloween movie opening. It's not even a question at this point. It's just a fact.

Edited by fumi

4 hours ago, gnarlybog said:

This movie was atrocious. The score was more of the same. Glad John Carpenter is keeping busy and getting $$, though.

I’ve heard the movie reviews are bad, watching it tomorrow 

Watched the original for the first time in decades a few nights ago. Still a badass film. Devastatingly simple but effective with the music being one of the key ingredients. Dr Loomis is just as scary as Mr Myers! ?

Might watch number 2 again. Don’t think I’ve seen anything past 3 Season of the Witch.

7 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Watched the original for the first time in decades a few nights ago. Still a badass film. Devastatingly simple but effective with the music being one of the key ingredients. Dr Loomis is just as scary as Mr Myers! ?

Might watch number 2 again. Don’t think I’ve seen anything past 3 Season of the Witch.

They go off the rails after 3, but this is the clearest infographic I’ve seen explaining the different plot lines 

2C7B9E2B-BBB9-4FFA-BFE6-798BB6A9B4A8.jpeg

• Like 2

So, what's the best timeline? Never really got into Halloween, found it boring back in my teens and never felt an urge to revisit.

I'm guessing '78 & III, forget the rest?

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 1