IGNORED

veganism vs cannibalism

dingformung

which one is better or worse?

on one hand eating meat is like cannibalism because we are all brothers and sisters, no matter what species or gender or whatever.

on the other hand it doesn't matter because nature doesn't know man made morals that are flawed from the beginning on because man is flawed.

so which is better??

today I ate some chicken coated in corn flakes and it was good but I think it's all a dream anyway so it doesn't matter.

the world of epiphanies isn't to be confused with the real world, which is pure spirit, pure consciousness, pure oneness, possibly. so nothing we do here is really what it seems to be, including the consumption of others (presumably).

but still, as a thought experiment, why is it okay to cannibalise animals (or not ok)?

we all should take this question more serious than my way of asking this question in this topic makes it appear. it is a serious and important issue

which is the correct answer to the question?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

I was one of those who thought Kurt was singing "it's okay to eat fish, 'cause they don't have any feet," which I interpreted as him saying if an animal has feet on it, then we shouldn't be eating it. then I found out he was actually saying "'cause they don't have any feelings" and I felt silly for thinking about the feet thing.

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2021 at 11:51 PM, Soloman Tump said:

If we all turn to veganism perhaps some other mammals will eventually become apex predators on earth

our carnism is not characterized by predation, rather mass enslavement and forced breeding