Ross From Friends - Tread

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

big fan of ross from friends here

wasnt too impressed with his 2020 and even 2019 stuff, but love everything prior. was a bit worried about this album since I love family portrait so much but everything after that was hit and miss

holy shit, this is massive

EDIT:

just finished the album. some big tunes, but overall this a solid 8/10 but something is missing. He seem all over the place. Lots of talent and great ideas.

Edited by Ayya Khema

solid album. there's something so familiar about some of these tracks, like I've heard some of these melodies before somewhere. when I first heard "Love Divide" I was like oh shit, isn't this....but then I couldn't place where I'd heard it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now