silentvision

spacer.png

1. Morning 04:15

2. Groovebox Grand Prix 05:24

3. Creation Multika 03:06

4. Vom 04:30

5. Echoes In A Little Head 04:22

6. Open The Window Mark 02:44

This is a collection of tracks that have been circulating among friends and family but never found their way onto a public release. Finished compositions, experiments and little tunes. Hope you enjoy!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Just did a digital unboxing (goddamn that’s some sexy product packaging btw) and Groovebox Grand Prix put a smile on my face. These are all mostly older tracks, as I swear I’ve heard Morning before and the vocals off of Echoes In A Little Head are definitely from the Trackermatte album Na. Also really liked the drums on Creation and the closing song as well, I take it those are the experiments he spoke of in the description. Those two definitely were a different direction I hope to hear Rolando go further down the rabbit hole with one day. Really cool that the music pack is name your price.

28 minutes ago, Hail Sagan said:

Just did a digital unboxing (goddamn that’s some sexy product packaging btw) and Groovebox Grand Prix put a smile on my face. These are all mostly older tracks, as I swear I’ve heard Morning before and the vocals off of Echoes In A Little Head are definitely from the Trackermatte album Na. Also really liked the drums on Creation and the closing song as well, I take it those are the experiments he spoke of in the description. Those two definitely were a different direction I hope to hear Rolando go further down the rabbit hole with one day. Really cool that the music pack is name your price.

Thanks ? Yes many of the tracks that I’ve put together for this have been up on soundcloud at some point. There are more packs coming but I’ll just upload them as they are compiled without much fanfare, they should probably be kept in this one thread. 
I thought it would be fun to do this corporate product type design to contrast the tracks which are relatively personal and warm. It’s a slow process finishing stuff being a parent. I usually dig through the archives during nap time and work on material for new albums at night.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, theburglar said:

Thanks ? Yes many of the tracks that I’ve put together for this have been up on soundcloud at some point. There are more packs coming but I’ll just upload them as they are compiled without much fanfare, they should probably be kept in this one thread. 
I thought it would be fun to do this corporate product type design to contrast the tracks which are relatively personal and warm. It’s a slow process finishing stuff being a parent. I usually dig through the archives during nap time and work on material for new albums at night.

Super thankful for these, man.  Great to hear more material coming out from Camp Rolando. Looking forward to digging into these today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, theburglar said:

Oh dang you’re producing humans now too? Congrats on the collab between you and the wife! 

8BA93C8E-143C-4D83-8AFC-85DC4A921ED4.jpeganother Music Pack already?! Hell yeah!!!

Edited by Hail Sagan

On 9/10/2021 at 6:35 PM, Hail Sagan said:

Oh dang you’re producing humans now too? Congrats on the collab between you and the wife! 

Thanks ? It’s our noisiest output yet. Very different from the usual stuff! Almost hallucinogenic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Burger 1

48 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

fuck man rolando music is such a gift. i love these

Thank you!

1 hour ago, species8472 said:

@theburglar thanks for these. can't wait to dig in. any plans to release digitals of forced hypnosis?!

Yes, I’ve promised a lot of people that I’ll look into that ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Asteroid Beach is mega soothing. Love the strings and percussion on that one. Was mountain biking through the forests at night with a light on through some fast and flowy downhill to Strobes Over The Pasture and genuinely got weirded out over it. All those shadows being cast and blind corners (thankfully no trees were down). Weirded out in a good way just to clarify.