IGNORED

Anyone on Twitter?

TheBro

Twitter is a little bit too much doomscrolling (i.e. an endless stream of pointless arguments and bad news you can do nothing about, except join in and scream into the void), and to top it off they have recently started to nag you with a login screen so if you want to view stuff without getting an account you are in for a shitty experience.

This forced login bit has got to destroy any kind of "discovering music-art-things online" vibe.

Personally I have been thinking of setting up a Tumblr or a self hosted clone to just post soundcloud embeds and maybe some animated visuals every once and a while.

Only once. To contact someone and give them a piece of my mind. Never bothered to read his reply. Fuck him.

Thats enough for me. Not even BOC will get me on there. It’s from what I’ve been told a cesspit. Watmm is the only social media thing I’ve ever been bothered with. Sorry about that ?

Edited by beerwolf
  • Haha 1