IGNORED

500 Best Songs of All Time (according to Rolling Stone)

dcom

For the first time in 17 years, we’ve completely remade our list of the best songs ever. More than 250 artists, writers, and industry figures helped us choose a brand-new list full of historic favorites, world-changing anthems, and new classics

Commence the bickering.

Edited by dcom
  • Burger 1

• dcom changed the title to 500 Best Songs of All Time (according to Rolling Stone)

image.png.8262344b0ad868528eac793489324058.png

I welcome death.

Spoiler

edit: I knew this came out way earlier https://www.discogs.com/Daddy-Yankee-Gasolina/master/212936 since I remember living in Colombia at time of release and I had to endure this played everywhere every day for the four years I had left in the country since then.

Edited by MIXL2
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

lol Fight the Power is the 2nd best song ever written?  Didn't see that coming.  Wonder what the criteria is... other than there is none.  I only looked at the top 3.  Might check out that Sam Cooke one out to see what it is.

1 hour ago, MIXL2 said:

image.png.8262344b0ad868528eac793489324058.png

I welcome death.

Hide contents

edit: I knew this came out way earlier https://www.discogs.com/Daddy-Yankee-Gasolina/master/212936 since I remember living in Colombia at time of release and I had to endure this played everywhere every day for the four years I had left in the country since then.

Man this takes me back, I remember being very weirded out by like 20 old italian women dancing to this in the ocean.. very absurd moment

Edited by chronical