IGNORED

I'm looking for bad and boring music

Brisbot

12 hours ago, Summon Dot E X E said:

I prefer instrumental music, though. Do you think she'll release an instrumental version, without her nearly naked body on the cover? I want to hear the hard work of "Nova Wav, The-Dream, Symbolyc One, A. G. Cook, Honey Dijon, Beam, Tricky Stewart, BloodPop, Skrillex, Hit-Boy, No I.D., P2J and various others" without any vocals in the way.

Dunno bout the instrumental version but id happily burn a ‘stereo-differences’ version with kerosene

• Haha 2

This, I think, is the shiniest, slimiest dog egg at the top of the steaming pile of 90's chart hits. The disappointment of, at ~14 years of age, finding out the Levi's ad intro was a total red herring. Ladies and gentlemen:

https://youtu.be/XCbAEkfXSDE

Edited by EXTRASUPER81

Probably scientifically the worst song in existence.  Two artists and a composer created a song made entirely of musical elements that most people found annoying based on a public survey.  It's got accordions, bagpipes, an opera singer rapping about cowboys, and children singing about holidays and encouraging you to shop at wal mart. 

It's 21 minutes of absolute dogshit and I love it

Wow I totally forgot I made this thread. Man I wrote my OP post really weird. Da fuk was I thinking? I don't even agree with it. Must have posted after a few beers or something. Lol. I think I just worded it very badly and some of the statements are over-the-top and don't represent my thoughts. I think I may have been joking for some of it. I'm surprised no one trolled me.

Edited by Brisbot