IGNORED

LP5 Potential Reissue

YELLOW

43 minutes ago, auxien said:

also the LP5 promo CD looks cool:

R-424765-1111609458.jpg.jpg

lol actually I kinda like "Album" as an Ae album title.

43 minutes ago, auxien said:

R-10818627-1613837700-8022.jpeg.jpg

This is pretty much exactly what the Nothing records version looks like. But I'm seeing "autechre" in translucent near the top, a sticker I guess? Mine didn't have that (as far as I can remember anyway) - bought in canada late 1999

Edited by toaoaoad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jamesqdot said:

The vinyl packaging was really good. I’d never owned anything quite like it at the time. Then the dog wazzed on it and my copy was gone forever…

this repress will be printed on better card stock too so less likely to fox like the original one did.

was always a favorite vinyl not just for the music, but the packaging was so sleek.

Chiastic Slide has been my "white whale" album for many years, I always hope to find an affordable copy in second hand shops. Very excited to finally cop this on vinyl!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, NewSchoolScience said:

That laser cut steel Quaristice Versions 2xCD is my most cherished possession.

i always wanted that so bad. i was just a few hours late to the bleep store back in the day. dont have a cd player anymore tho!

On 10/1/2021 at 11:58 PM, nikisoko said:

i always wanted that so bad. i was just a few hours late to the bleep store back in the day. dont have a cd player anymore tho!

Cmon son, I've never actually played it.

Very occasionally I take it from the shelf, carefully unsheathe it, gaze at it's pristine form for a few mins, before re-wrapping and returning to said shelf.

Edited by NewSchoolScience
  • Like 2

Me too, it must've only been on sale for a few hours.

I was driving to a meeting and got delayed, missed the reveal / sale. This was before I had a good smart phone so would have needed to get my laptop on on arrival anyway. 

Gutted.

Meeting was a waste of time as well. 

• 1 month later...

It looks like some stores have already marked them as in stock (Norman Records). Hopefully this means stores are stocked and ready to ship in time for the release date. 

Stoked for both albums on vinyl, but I've wanted Chiastic Slide for a very long time.