IGNORED

Datassette - Zetex (September 30, 2021)

sidewinder

this is nice and weird. i think this is the first of theirs i've heard and enjoyed (what i've listened to of it so far at least)

idk how ambient it is tho. definitely some ambient leaning stuff but it ain't all like that for sure

17 hours ago, auxien said:

idk how ambient it is tho. definitely some ambient leaning stuff but it ain't all like that for sure

Agreed. I said that because that's how it's described on Bandcamp, but after listening to the samples it wasn't totally ambient.

• Like 1

^i meant to mention that’s what i was referring to…odd Bandcamp write up but hey if the music’s good idc :music:

also just noticed you can’t spell Datassette without dat ass 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i enjoyed this one a lot! i can also recommend his self-titled album from 2008! also a beautiful work

On 12/14/2021 at 4:09 PM, auxien said:

get yourself together, start over: move to Philly, buy a loft, just paint.

lol what 

• Burger 1

Yes! Interesting stuff. Couple of good tracks on there. Especially "let's move to belgium", "compund eyes b" and "nemo pro omnibus". This last track is a bit of a beast. It sounds like watching some kind of natural phenomenon unfold. Like watching BBC Earth. But on an alien planet. ?

• Like 1