IGNORED

μ-Ziq - Magic Pony Ride

YangYing

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Side B of this EP: "Rave Whistle" + 2 Remixes of it "Darkside" and "Jungle-Techno"...  '92 Rave Stylee...

Also: @14:32 !!! Lunatic Harness 25th Anniversary Edition 2xCD package on display...

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 12.35.04 PM.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The album leaked about a week ago and it's really good. I bought the vinyl off bandcamp so I don't feel weird saying I already heard it, but it's definitely worth the purchase. Something else leaked too...

53 minutes ago, Dave3 said:

The album leaked about a week ago and it's really good. I bought the vinyl off bandcamp so I don't feel weird saying I already heard it, but it's definitely worth the purchase. Something else leaked too...

?

20 hours ago, chronical said:

?

I didn't want to spell it out entirely since it's not out until July, but the Lunatic Harness reissue also leaked. It's not as big a deal imo since almost everything on it is available elsewhere, but it's still really nice to have and the demo of LH is longer than the version Mike posted on his SoundCloud dump. The new remix sounds good too. Still wish he would've included more unreleased tracks from that era, since he's posted a few in the SoundCloud dump, but I'll just be happy to have the whole enchilada on vinyl.

And for the record, I pre-ordered the vinyl of Magic Pony Ride and Lunatic Harness 25 on Bandcamp. Can't wait for them to ship! Hell, I'd probably order a test pressing of MPR if he made them available.

Edited by Dave3
Deleted an extra large space between paragraphs.
  • Like 1

Also the lunatic harness remix was released on Meast  as “Further 2” so the (full length?) demo is the only “new” track…

yeah, wish some of those other SoundCloud outtakes would have been on this… esp since three of the tracks on here are on Aberystwyth

Approaching Menace 2

Retreating Menace

Crusty Plume Alert

Intellitag (Remix)

Jiggery Panky (alt mix) (not sure if this is the same as the Longer *Vinyl Only Version from My Little Beautiful 12")

also the Longer Vinyl only version of Hanky Pokery from the My Little Beautiful 12”… since they both appeared since on Aberystwyth Marine in "CD length" (not sure how much they were edited/differ from the cd versions but still...)

(what else is missing?)…

maybe a deluxe bonus DL with the digitals on bandcamp... please oh please...

Edited by hayhook
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hayhook said:

Also the lunatic harness remix was released on Meast  as “Further 2” so the (full length?) demo is the only “new” track… yeah, wish some of those other SoundCloud outtakes would have been on this… alas.

Approaching Menace 2

Retreating Menace

Crusty Plume Alert

Intellitag (Remix)

the Longer Vinyl only versions of Hanky Pokery and Jiggery Panky from the My Little Beautiful 12”… (not sure how much they were edited)

(what else is missing?)…

How much longer are the versions of Hanky and Jiggery? Also, there's the alt mix of Jiggery Panky (I think it was that one). I seem to recall Mike saying there wasn't much else left on his DATs to release, and some of that stuff appears on Aberystwyth Marine. Still, I'd love it if he made a free download available with the extra tracks.

• Like 1

From Discogs. (I don't have the 12" to verify/analyze differences between versions)

12":

A1   My Little Beautiful 5:38
A2   Hanky Pokery 5:25
B1   Jiggery Panky 5:39
B2   Worcester 5:04

CD:

1   My Little Beautiful 4:05
2   Hanky Pokery 5:02
3   Jiggery Panky 5:22
4   Worcester 5:05

Edited by hayhook