IGNORED

Aphex tribute on Breezeblock tonite!

gunnar

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"'WE LUV APHEX - a major homage to one of the world's most fearless producers...

you can win his entire Warp back-catalog on the show and also an incredible piece of e-mail art that Richard D sent to me in 1999... promising a Breezeblock mix 'soon' ;-/ "

"hey hey... it's NOT an Aphex mix... just a tribute to him with lots of really interesting voices talking about his astonishing influence.. STILL waiting for a mix 6.5 years later... sigh... "

"speaking in the piece are Mike Paradinas of Planet Mu, Luke Vibert, Adem, Tom Middleton, Oliver Ho, Alex Patterson from The Orb and Mixmaster Morris...who has one of the best anecdotes i've ever heard in my life about a Aphex turning down a remix for a major star...;) ma.. x"

Guest Analogue Wings
dj pinch? i enjoyed that quite a lot

indeed.

slew dem is sounding pretty nutZ, too

Edited by Analogue Wings

well they are going to have some top blokes talk about the twin i guess

wee interviews but mostly just a regular breeze block i guess cause they aren't playing any of his material, they really should

From what I've heard its a lot of people giving tribute to aphex by listening to his music and bigging him up. Radio is so fucking amaazing. Not ever ever dead like some people say. Also BBC radio is so varied, from sorry I dont have a clue to chris morris in comedy and chris moyles to breezeblock in music.

hahahahahah , ok .. yeah i just hear that, fuck me

yep, i'll have to record this though i think,, is internet radio better quality than normal radio? is it worse?

Guest Analogue Wings

the featured set is usually 20-30 mins out of the 2hr show

big up the dutty dutty grimey dubstep

ok, there's some breaks now for the grime h8rs

damn... this ones wicked too

somebody musta innoculated Maryanne against cheezy eurohouse while i wasnt looking

Edited by Analogue Wings

Guest M83J01P97

She's been good for some time. If only every women in the world has her taste (even though I suspect most of the music she plays is picked for her).