Its that infamous metal cover. Something to do with Mike Patton I think

That wouldn't surprise me

it's a cover by the dillinger escape plan

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Analogue Wings

People i normally respect big up the Dillinger Escape Plan, but this thing sounds like a bunch of yanks missing the point entirely (like Marilyn Manson doing a "scary" version of Sweet Dreams)

Guest Analogue Wings

SEMTEX next week! Yay. Saw him spinning for Dizzee - amazing! He appears to only have one good arm, so his skillz are all the more impressive!

ok i recorded it but audacity crashed after it finished, so now the show is in hundreds of temp files which would take me like 2 days to splice together, cba doing that, sorry.

Guest Analogue Wings
That comment Vibert made about people apeing his style and jumping on his dick - who do you think that refers to?

:snares:

That comment Vibert made about people apeing his style and jumping on his dick - who do you think that refers to?

any electronic artist making electronic music

Guest Analogue Wings
and now they're playing asachang and junray

i missed the breezeblock, but they're playing awesome music so i'm happy i guess

i that the tablas and speech thing? its pretty cool

and now they're playing asachang and junray

i missed the breezeblock, but they're playing awesome music so i'm happy i guess

i that the tablas and speech thing? its pretty cool

yeah, it's a fucking amazing track. not so gone on the album, it's alllll like that.

but a cracking track

Guest Analogue Wings
yeah, it's a fucking amazing track. not so gone on the album, it's alllll like that.

but a cracking track

the comment about it being on everybody's mixtape has dampened my enthusiasm a tad :sorcerer:

i liked how mike said that richard says there is know one out there as passionate about music as himself therefor he is the best

sounded like mike was like yeah, so i guess he's the best, i don't know exactly what he said, but i suspected some envy in his voice

but a cracking track

the comment about it being on everybody's mixtape has dampened my enthusiasm a tad :sorcerer:

shame on you, you electronic music person

a good track is a good fucking track aight