IGNORED

I've finally given up on r/aphextwin. There was a thread asking if RDJ is your favorite artist.

Ineffable Numen

4 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

boc fans are rational? I feel so validated

I see you over there (You Know Where) Owl Man. You’re one of the few who makes sense. 

I was thinking today I’m sure BOC themselves, or at least Warp have dropped clandestine operatives in that territory, to stir things up a bit. Otherwise they would be officially the most dullest band of all time on planet ? 

? ?

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Psychotronic said:

Richard D. James and Kayne West are in fact the same person. It's time for all of you to confess and repent.

It makes sense, both have schizo tendencies, take the song Jesus Lord from Donda: Kanye is self-proclaimed Yeezus and Anna Lord is AFX, Kanye delivers the gospel, AFX the hair.

• Big Brain 1

I’m fucking drunk. 

Surely some of you beastly men are on the Driwned in Swonund forum? C’mon WHO ARE YOU! I can’t imagine how this thread would go down on there. ARE SOME OF YOU KEEOING IT SECRET?

The Magic Cat. Just draw some tits, maybe draw a crown (for Queen and country) 

‘oh I used to call myself Aphextwinkletoes, but I’m so offended by (the biggest troll in music history) that I now must just call myself Twinkletoes!’ I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER SO I CAN SUCK EVERYONES COCK ON THAT FORUM AND NOT FEEL BAD BECAUSE APHEX TWIN IS NOW MY ENEMY, I MUST SUCK DROWNED IN SOUND COCK!!

In The Name Of God Die by the fire of the Saturnian Frilled Cock Lizard. WHILE I CUT OFF YOUR TOES AND FEED THEM TO THE APHEXIAN LIZARD!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Hodorsbn said:

lol

Yeah I’m also happy with that  ?

8 weeks off work, and free from institutionalised zombies, I feel free. Back to my old self. Two fucking weeks to go and I’m back. Back in Satan’s grip. Soul sucking demonology. 

Goodnight.

Edited by beerwolf

2 hours ago, manmower said:

lol

I don't get this way of comparing, does it mean that Thom has bigger dick than BoC brothers? If you compare such categories then talk about records or songs, I may even agree

20 hours ago, IOS said:

Eventually they're gonna merge into one physical form, like Harry Potter when fighting Lord Voldemort

He is a reptilian shape shifter, just compare the iris patterns on earlier non shopped photos. You'll see.

Just want to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone involved in this thread. I couldn’t have predicted how it would evolve. Some great memes, great laughs. 

I’ll be dropping “brightest tool in the shed” into casual conversation from now on to see if anyone picks up on that.

white gravy all round.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, petsim said:

Just want to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone involved in this thread. I couldn’t have predicted how it would evolve. Some great memes, great laughs. 

I’ll be dropping “brightest tool in the shed” into casual conversation from now on to see if anyone picks up on that.

white gravy all round.

Your most welcome ?

You even teased a jibbering & jabbering drunken full-moon rant out of me. And I haven’t done one of those for quite some time ?

Aphex 4ever ? 

Edited by beerwolf