IGNORED

boomerology

zlemflolia

3 hours ago, milkface said:

not true. i would have created it today :trollface:

Then your assignment is to start creating one within the next 24 hours. Failure to complete within said window will result in you being reported.

Good luck.

14 minutes ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

Agree on Boomers and Millennials, but Gen X are the greatest. 

giphy.gif.bf61975262ed7bb5b6d43b06ec93acaf.gif

yeah greatest at smelling like poo

22 minutes ago, ambermonke said:

Then your assignment is to start creating one within the next 24 hours. Failure to complete within said window will result in you being reported.

Good luck.

ok i travelled back to 1999 (it smelt rlly bad) and created the forum we have been using the whole time.

8 minutes ago, milkface said:

yeah greatest at smelling like poo

? That's Gen Z, too emotionally fragile to wipe properly. 

Gen X smell like the threat of thermonuclear war and Schopenhauerian suffering. 

25 minutes ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

? That's Gen Z, too emotionally fragile to wipe properly. 

Gen X smell like the threat of thermonuclear war and Schopenhauerian suffering. 

the only anti vaxxers and anti maskers i see are from the facebook obsessed gen x........... mfs got brainwashed by an app XD XD XD

12 minutes ago, milkface said:

the only anti vaxxers and anti maskers i see are from the facebook obsessed gen x........... mfs got brainwashed by an app XD XD XD

Maybe labelling each other isn't best. I retract my earlier disparaging comments. I guess, what I'm trying to say is...

• Like 1

There was old guys complaining about the decadence of the youth and  youth complaining about the decadence of their elders (until they themselves get old) since the world was born. 

Same old story.

Every generation is nearly the same but delude themselves thinking otherwise. The cycle repeat forever.

Edited by thefxbip
  • Like 3
  • Farnsworth 1

33 minutes ago, thefxbip said:

There was old guys complaining about the decadence of the youth and  youth complaining about the decadence of their elders (until they themselves get old) since the world was born. 

wonder if cavemen had their version of boomers vs. millennials. like the cavemen boomers were bitching about the young'uns using their fancy sticks, how the new generation was becoming too lazy to chase after bison or whatnot. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, zero said:

wonder if cavemen had their version of boomers vs. millennials. like the cavemen boomers were bitching about the young'uns using their fancy sticks, how the new generation was becoming too lazy to chase after bison or whatnot. 

• Haha 5
  • Burger 1

16 hours ago, zero said:

all girls born between 3000 BC - 2900 BC are the same. all they do is light bad fires and eat mammoth smdh :mellow:

• Burger 1

No mammoths were around back then, though. Silly zoomer. ?

The last species to emerge, the woolly mammoth (M. primigenius), developed about 400,000 years ago in East Asia, with some surviving on Russia's Wrangel Island in the Arctic Ocean until as recently as roughly 3,700 to 4,000 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammoth