IGNORED

What Releases Do you Miss the Most on Streaming Platforms

thedisavowed

On 10/23/2021 at 3:15 PM, Key said:

And artists such as Terre Themlitz, Joanna Newsom and Zoviet*France who seem to be completely against streaming.

I would pay good money for quality downloads of the classic Zoviet*France albums. I'm hoping the recent vinyl reissues are a sign that this is going to happen eventually.

Rephlex was mentioned, but I'd like to specifically call out Aleksi Perälä's first three pre-Colundi albums: Project V, Boom Blaster, and Mental Union.

And a few other things from my 2007 list (which includes The Tuss as mentioned above):

The Landau Orchestra - Janus Plays Telephone 
Pantha du Prince - This Bliss
Not Breathing - The Black Old Pueblo
The Tear Garden - The Secret Experiment 

On 11/4/2021 at 1:31 PM, sidewinder said:

Rephlex was mentioned, but I'd like to specifically call out Aleksi Perälä's first three pre-Colundi albums: Project V, Boom Blaster, and Mental Union.

You’re just going to miss out Lactavent, Onclements, and Wasted Sunday like that?

On 11/5/2021 at 10:13 PM, chenGOD said:

You’re just going to miss out Lactavent, Onclements, and Wasted Sunday like that?

I really haven't explored much Ovuca it turns out, only heard Wasted Sunday which I thought was fine. 

3 hours ago, sidewinder said:

I really haven't explored much Ovuca it turns out, only heard Wasted Sunday which I thought was fine. 

Onclements and the outtakes are incredible. So different from what you hear now from Aleksi. I especially recommend "Cow is a mammal" from the Onclements Outtakes.

• Like 1

I always thought Express Way To Yr Skull was missing by Sonic Youth because the compilation Screaming Fields Of Sonic Love wasn’t on there. I then found out that ETYS was on Evol but thought it was peculiar that it was still missing as it wasn’t listed on Evol’s songs, then found out that Expressway To Yr Skull for some strange reason is also called Madonna, Sean and Me so has been there all along. Phew!

Happy days.

Edited by beerwolf