IGNORED

International Football Thread

On 3/25/2022 at 2:50 PM, chenGOD said:

Motherfucker. Was always going to be a tough match in Costa Rica, going down to 10 men so early in the match didn't help at all. The second half Canada totally dominated Costa Rica (even with some comical, Maguire-esque levels of defending on our part), but we just couldn't find the back of the net. Hit the woodwork 4 times I think? Honduras even helped us out by getting a draw.

Oh well, hopefully we clinch on Sunday against Jamaica. We're at home.

@cwmbrancity congrats on your win - one more to qualify right?

You're through!!

• Like 1

Watched the highlights of the Wales-Czech match @cwmbrancity, your youth set up looked tidy going forward but a little sloppy in defence, not surprising really, young players need to learn a bit more discipline. Still, you have to feel good about the future of Welsh football. You just need to increase the amount of sister-in-law shaggers in the side and you'll be gold.

Let's hope that Canada can put on another good performance in our final group match, if we win I think we are in Pot 3, which may offer a slight advantage in the draw over being in Pot 4.

• Like 1

England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland still committing to the Euro 2028 bid!! Fingers crossed - would be an absolutely amazing joint bid.

Edited by milkface
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, milkface said:

England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland still committing to the Euro 2028 bid!! Fingers crossed - would be an absolutely amazing joint bid.

I’d be there in a heartbeat. Fucking UK passport would finally come in handy again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Taupe Beats said:

USA vs. England in World Cup group stage, we both drew Group B...get ready folks

The US side didn't look particularly convincing in qualifying. They may struggle to get out of the group.

27 minutes ago, Taupe Beats said:

Not really the point of my post, but ok.

Ok - didn't mean anything by it. Just trying to avoid work on a friday. US-IRAN could be a spicy match.

• 2 months later...