^bruh you ain't British, you ain't gotta make shit like that and pretend it's good

6 hours ago, iococoi said:

anything food goes here

just e v e r y fucking spice they could find basically, plus throw in some fucking dead leaves we found out back. ginger? put it in twice goddamn it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, auxien said:

^bruh you ain't British, you ain't gotta make shit like that and pretend it's good

just e v e r y fucking spice they could find basically, plus throw in some fucking dead leaves we found out back. ginger? put it in twice goddamn it.

Hahaha! You forgot the bark. Just some fucking wood and old ass grass from the lawn.  

• Like 2

22 hours ago, auxien said:

If I was a Brit, I would have added lime to cancel out the scurvy.

• Big Brain 1

40 minutes ago, user said:
  Reveal hidden contents

About to throw this baby into the oven. 9D3C1383-49FA-4AC8-A1DA-9253C7A6BC93.thumb.jpeg.49d887d6aa30ac8974d0c18c4862c8fd.jpeg

from this vantage point, it appears you are taking a photo of the pizza from where the oven door would be located, which then leads me to conclude the other items at the upper part of the photo (knife, bag of something, plastic bottle) would then also be located inside the oven, which makes no sense. please explain how ovens in your country work.

18 hours ago, zero said:

from this vantage point, it appears you are taking a photo of the pizza from where the oven door would be located, which then leads me to conclude the other items at the upper part of the photo (knife, bag of something, plastic bottle) would then also be located inside the oven, which makes no sense. please explain how ovens in your country work.

My building has a communal oven to save energy. Everyone gets a rack so you can take whatever you want to be cooked downstairs and pick it up when it’s finished. 

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1