Blawan - Woke Up Right Handed EP

Couldn't resist a swift second play. The braindance receptors deep within my encephalon have loudly announced that this is exceedingly fucking stellar!!!

:braindance:

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Couldn't resist a swift second play. The braindance receptors deep within my encephalon have loudly announced that this is exceedingly fucking stellar!!!

:braindance:

I wasn't expecting this shift in sound, I think this is his strongest release yet, and I like his previous work. The sound design is on point. I was getting some AE vibes on Gosk, those metallic snares. 

Edit: I had this on loop on my train journey last night. It's been on again a few times today too. 

Edited by Shimon_Shimon
  • Like 1

Why they hide their bodies under the garage? Blawan's been one of my favourite producers starting from his first release on Hessle Audio, haven't missed any since. Brilliant.

Pretty sure I remember being a medievil peasant, unaware of even the concept of electricity, nevermind recorded sound. I was still massive fan of the dubstep king and had his whole discography on wax.

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, psn said:

Getting some ever so slight Clark vibes from the vocals and filter tweaks. A lot more evil sounding, though

That's his trademark, concrete music samples + weird/evil vocals. Perfection.