IGNORED

your boards of canada collection

Guest nacmat

Guest SamWhite!

CD:

Geogaddi

yeah, I have all their stuff, but I haven't the cash to go out and buy all their stuff. I almost bought the Translandic Highway thing on vinyl, but I fergot why I didn't. (I saw it at this record shop close to town, and they don't cary much electronic music)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Captain Cooper

Thief-child! Thief-child!

I will never forget the day I bought MHTRTC and Geogaddi at the same time... OMG there's no turning back after that

I will never forget the day I bought MHTRTC and Geogaddi at the same time... OMG there's no turning back after that

I remember I have bought Music Has The Right To Children on December 3rd 2005, Geogaddi on December 4th 2005 for a birthday self-present and Twoism on December 26th 2005 during the boxing day. I'll never forget those dates. :boc:

Guest Raddcliff

1999....HA...ya, i remember i was in this cool little cafe in costa mesa CA, and aquarius was playing, I HAD TO HAVE THAT. never heard anything that silky. i asked the chick that werked there what the band was, boc - peel seesions. my buddy and i went directly to moby, and import record store, to go get it.

SHIT! they only had one copy of peel seesions...and my buddy grabbed it. so i was stuck with music has the right to children (little did i know). i was kinda choked cuz that version of aquarius didnt have the 'i miss you' bit which really makes that track for me.

so i was kinda bummed...and i put that cd down for a while. AE was dominating my rotation at the time and the boc just wasnt hittin...but one night just werking at home, boc playing, pete standing alone hit me like a spiked bat. i musta listened to that about 10 times...the roygbiv crept in. couple that with no one knowing anything about what they ere about and the musical goodness i was hooked. then finding out there were limited releases out there but not for sale was COOL. finding everything you do is a balloon got me started on trying to track it all down. its just SO GOOD. that lead to me getting that collection going.

lovin it...lovin it.......lovin......IT!

Archived