IGNORED

tales of a beautiful life by nordsun

Clos3r

https://nordsun.bandcamp.com/album/tales-of-a-beautiful-life

Hi people, I was making music and putting out albums for years but got into a wrong filter bubble. My idm downtempo music was mislead to metal and rock music listeners. I decided to give up my moniker and now I released my first album under a new name, as Nordsun. I even put it out on vinyl cause I think it's quite listenable. I don't have a huge reach or much people listening and I thought the WATMM Forum could be the right place!

It has 11 tracks and some of them are highly inspired by Aphex Twin and Boards of Canada.

04 Pier To Cosmos is a sister song to Last Walk Around Mirror Lake (Boards of Canada Remix). It's like Mirror Lake would mirror a sky full of stars and space dust. 

06 From Distance is like a forrest walk where a deep synth bass like Clark ises them in his dystopian rave bangers meets the peaceful drones of BoC.

08 Wind Farm Choir has some retrospective ambient soundscapes that could have had a place on Selected Ambient Works Volume II. I love these synth pads that make up Rhubarb or Lichen and recreated that sound in my daw and played around with it.

10 Endless Love also is an ode to the ambient works by BOC and Aphex Twin. Sometimes I just need peaceful and quiet soundscapes to calm down my mind.

I would love to get some feedback by people who love the same music as me. People who have a place for it in their idm playlists.

Hope you like it! And if you do, feel free to share it! Sometimes I feel like Mr. Invisible would have been a better moniker. ?

Sunbeams, 

Nordsun

1603438613_NordsunCover-7.jpg