IGNORED

Aleksi Perälä - Cycles

4 hours ago, Blir said:

I've tried a few times with this Colundi shit but it's a massive shrug every time. Do people rate it or what?

There are some great tracks scattered around on various Aleksi releases but the recent avalanche of new stuff has burned me out on it.

I agree that of the recent stuff the Ovuca is the best.

On 12/20/2021 at 10:20 AM, Blir said:

Bit boring innit

I've tried a few times with this Colundi shit but it's a massive shrug every time. Do people rate it or what?

I’m a little sceptical myself, but I did enjoy this one from some time ago

I never find any colundi disappointing. I also never find any that is “holy shit!!! This fuckin track!!!”  I find it all sits in a very comfortable, enjoyable space that I quite like.   I keep adding it all to the collection and keep playing it all on shuffle. I get what I get. Nothing I’m mad at. The ears and soul are sated. 

Just looking at Aleksi's release schedule for the last 8 years since he's been on the Colundi tip...

2021: 274 Tracks

2020: 108 Tracks

2019: 22 Tracks

2018: 126 Tracks

2017: 23 Tracks

2016: 72 Tracks

2015: 125 Tracks

2014: 82 Tracks

• Facepalm 1

It feels a bit lazy to me honestly. You don't need to bother yourself with quality control if you just put out everything you have ever made. Last album I checked from this guy was Midnight Sun 1 and after that I couldn't be arsed anymore.

• Like 3

this one def does it for me more than the last 2 tabla things. ill admit it does start to run into a wash with release after release like this but i thought this one was refreshing. idk tracks on his earlier releases just really hit me with that wow factor these seem a little tame at moments maybe he needs to do some acid again or something. he DID post on fb saying that releasing so much content also came out of a necessity.

Edited by Paul
  • Farnsworth 1

On 12/22/2021 at 12:35 PM, hayhook said:

Just looking at Aleksi's release schedule for the last 8 years since he's been on the Colundi tip...

2021: 274 Tracks

2020: 108 Tracks

2019: 22 Tracks

2018: 126 Tracks

2017: 23 Tracks

2016: 72 Tracks

2015: 125 Tracks

2014: 82 Tracks

Are you saying, in 2021, aleksi recorded and published a track for every 1.3 days?

Wtfuq

• Farnsworth 1