IGNORED

PUMP IT UP

timmy otoole

another track i did again its more possibly cheesy synth music more than idm but whatever i dont make the rules ! any feedback good or bad appreciated /the video  is just there for something to put on u choob so i wouldnt pay too much attention to that but if anybody has any other thoughts id love to hear them even if u think its shit thanks

• Like 2

I like it. Melodic, breezy, all in a all a pretty good listen. The oversaturated drums worked out as well. I associate cheesiness with overwrought emotionality and bad harmonies, but your melodies don't suffer from that at all. They do have a breeziness to them that make those retro sounding synths fit.

• Like 1

hey thanks a lot for listening and ur comments really appreciate it. i spent a bit of time on this track and after a while its hard to know what to think of it yourself. after a while it all ends up sounding like cheese to me so getting somebody elses perspective is really nice thanks