IGNORED

Dj Shadow - The Outsider

Guest PigeonSt
Isn't David Banner the same guy who has the track "Get Your Pussy Wet".

I don't think so, not on any of his albums anyway.

Overall the Shadow is just kind of underwhelming and bland. A few good tracks and worth checking out though I think.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The Glorious Return of FETALoil

i remember back in the day when me and my friends were sitting around debating on what we should decide the next good music should be. we then put in endtroducing and decided that it would be ok to listen to hip hop beats without lyrics as long as we could call it trip hop. then we went around to all the record stores on our vespas and told all the other people about our idea.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SamWhite!

I personally don't like the term "Trip-hop" I heard that DJ shadow is the same way. But now, I don't care what he thinks, because his new albums is rubbish. RJD2 is changing styles too, but his will probally be better, then this shit.

Guest Wounded Kitez
I personally don't like the term "Trip-hop" I heard that DJ shadow is the same way. But now, I don't care what he thinks, because his new albums is rubbish. RJD2 is changing styles too, but his will probally be better, then this shit.

Yeah I dont see as much potential for RJD2 fucking up as much as Davis - RJD2 has a consistent funky groove trend throughout his music, whereas the only one in Davis' is those trademark piano/organ/... riffs. I also think RJD2 has less of an ego.

Guest SamWhite!
With RJ, you could see it coming. He played "Making Days Longer" on acoustic guitar when I saw him live.

yeah I saw that on YouTube, and thought he was going to do so too. I wish I had seen that show, though. Damn.

Guest Ron Manager

he's coming to manchester in december.. worth going? it's less than £20, or is he just spinning the new album and shit?

Archived