IGNORED

UEFA Champions League, Europa League & Conference League

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 8:17 PM, dr lopez said:

tottenham got kicked out of the conference league lmao

RIP. spurs looking primed for europa league qualifiers though but too early to say.

Ekambi is the top scorer in the Europa League. Allez les Gones :catrecline:

Edited by milkface
  • 1 month later...

Atletico are a bunch of cunts. Fuck.

Spoiler

Also Maguire is a donkey who needs to take his head out and start playing like he's capable of playing. I'd sell him but who the fuck would pay 80M for him at this rate?

11 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Also Maguire is a donkey who needs to take his head out and start playing like he's capable of playing. I'd sell him but who the fuck would pay 80M for him at this rate?

Maguire is useless, terrible signing. He'll go down as one of UTD's dumbest purchases, and they've had quite a few...

They have plenty of donkeys on the bench getting a handsome wage, Phil Jones is another mook. 

18 minutes ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

Maguire is useless, terrible signing. He'll go down as one of UTD's dumbest purchases, and they've had quite a few...

They have plenty of donkeys on the bench getting a handsome wage, Phil Jones is another mook. 

Maguire is in a rough patch no doubt, but he was getting exposed by our midfield plenty last season and not fucking up as much. He's still our best ball-playing CB, the problem is that Rangnick wants to play a higher line, which does not suit Maguire at all.

Not quite sure why we're throwing Italian euphemisms at Jonesy, but if it weren't for injuries, he could have been a very reliable squad player at the very least, which every team needs.

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

Maguire is in a rough patch no doubt, but he was getting exposed by our midfield plenty last season and not fucking up as much. He's still our best ball-playing CB, the problem is that Rangnick wants to play a higher line, which does not suit Maguire at all.

Not quite sure why we're throwing Italian euphemisms at Jonesy, but if it weren't for injuries, he could have been a very reliable squad player at the very least, which every team needs.

I really can't stand Maguire, he's not worth 80mil, and certainly not the calibre of what you'd expect of a CB at United. Typical overvaluation of an English player. 

As for Jones... sure, after an initial promising entry to the squad for Ferguson's last hurrah, he did look like a good fit. However, he's form dipped, and okay being hit by what, 18/23 months of injury?, doesn't help, but I don't think he's good enough. I think his stats might be marginally better than Maguire's. 

And I love throwing a good, and what I see as I well deserved, "He's a mook!" in ?

Going to Alkmaar for the away-match tomorrow. The first trip outside Norway in three years. We have a 2-1 lead, and a good chance for the quarter-finals. Crazy stuff! Perhaps we can go all the way and meet Leicester or Roma in the final?

• milkface changed the title to UEFA Champions League, Europa League & Conference League