IGNORED

Can you identify this record?

beerwolf

2 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Bought it about 8 years ago, can’t remember where. There is nothing on the spine or marked on the vinyl. Thanks.

Chasing Voices - Acidbathory on Preserved Instincts. There are two versions, single-sided and double-sided w/ extra track (Hive), all other releases on the label are single-sided only. All great, highly recommended.

Whenever I come across a record with no outside idenfying information, I check the vinyl's run-out groove for a catalog code, and use it to search Discogs if I don't remeber the record based on the music or know the label from the catalog code it is; this one has a picture sleeve, so a Google Image Search would identify it easily as well. I pulled it from memory, the cover's so distinct, and I love the track.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Brain 1

Cheers lads! ? 

Was hoping it was gonna be worth a small fortune but alas it’s just a tenner. However it’s a great tune ? 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1