IGNORED

Super Bowl Halftime Show

YEK

i have a soft spot for dre and snoop. kendrick lamar is the shit. the rest of them i dont really care about. it was definitely 90s nostalgia and i was definitely the target demographic sooooo... watched it on youtube. i have no regrets.

• Like 1

Dre & Snoop were awesome, mainly because of the nostalgia factor. I actually felt slightly emotional seeing them together and hearing bits and pieces of the classics. the rest I didn't care for really. I respect Kendrick Lamar's talents, but didn't think he fit in with the other nostalgia acts. no clue why 50 cent was there. he sucked. and that damn Eminem song...again. since it was in L.A., and an L.A. team was playing, IMO they should have kept it to be only west coast hip hop stuff. I would have loved to have seen like Too Short, Pharcyde, or Ice Cube up there with Dre & Snoop. but yeah, I know no way that would ever happen.

Before the show started, for Eminem, I just kept thinking please don't do Lose Yourself, please don't do Lose Yourself, please don't do Lose Yourself... and then...

Kinda corny - he could have done anything else.

..Also, was hoping Ice Cube popped out of nowhere but we got 50 hanging like a fruit bat.

img_3951.thumb.jpg.7a0009c4806238067d7cfe4503e55a7c.jpg

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jules said:

Before the show started, for Eminem, I just kept thinking please don't do Lose Yourself, please don't do Lose Yourself, please don't do Lose Yourself... and then...

Kinda corny - he could have done anything else.

..Also, was hoping Ice Cube popped out of nowhere but we got 50 hanging like a fruit bat.

img_3951.thumb.jpg.7a0009c4806238067d7cfe4503e55a7c.jpg

lol This X 1000, the start of "Forgot about Dre" then fucking "lose yourself" ... what a letdown

Edited by d-a-m-o