IGNORED

nine inch nails - US / UK Tour 2022

Rubin Farr

• 1 month later...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Will be at Primavera next week principally for Tront but also to take the pulse of the youth of today. 5-6 long years since the heady Day for Night WATMM meet-ups but would love to say "hi" to anybody. Becoming a "Techno O'o" slowly but surely

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Man, Trent showed them how it was done. I had sound complaints for most acts at this thing and I don't know what the sound folks or Trent himself set up for the show but it was devastating. In all my years of live music, I'm not quite sure how they made it so loud yet so crystal clear and spatially tasty. People may fun on me but I don't want to go deaf so I wear gun range level muffs at shows. I legitimately had to readjust frequently because the sound pressures were nudging them off my head. It's wicked that, at 57, he's pulling it off as flawlessly as he did 30 years ago when I first saw him. 

I haven't heard as much Fragile material out over the years so it was badass to come straight out with "Somewhat Damaged"

• Like 4

1 hour ago, xxx said:

Man, Trent showed them how it was done. I had sound complaints for most acts at this thing and I don't know what the sound folks or Trent himself set up for the show but it was devastating. In all my years of live music, I'm not quite sure how they made it so loud yet so crystal clear and spatially tasty. People may fun on me but I don't want to go deaf so I wear gun range level muffs at shows. I legitimately had to readjust frequently because the sound pressures were nudging them off my head. It's wicked that, at 57, he's pulling it off as flawlessly as he did 30 years ago when I first saw him. 

I haven't heard as much Fragile material out over the years so it was badass to come straight out with "Somewhat Damaged"

I was at the Brixton gig in June. One of the best concerts I've been too. First time seeing them live, and well worth the wait. 

Brixton setlist leaned towards TDS period; Manchester the previous night had a lot of Fragile. Loved hearing The Perfect Drug live, had my fingers crossed, but was still surprised. Awesome evening, can't wait to to hear them live again. 

IMG_9507.MOV Edited by Shimon_Shimon
  • Thanks 1