IGNORED

Russia is now bombing Ukraine

cern

8 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

apparently known nazis are spotless now

Wait, do you understand what I was saying in my post about spotless? I'm saying everyones' clothes looked too clean. Soldiers and civilians in a war zone dont usually look so spotless. I'm taking that as a hint that the video might be fake.

yes, both sides will probably be doing propaganda.  that is why it's so difficult to know what's actually going on.  it's made worse by anything anti-ukrainian-government being completely rejected on western social media.

I agree with all of that sentence.

Edited by zazen

6 minutes ago, zazen said:

Wait, do you understand what I was saying in my post about spotless? I'm saying everyones' clothes looked too clean. Soldiers and civilians in a war zone dont usually look so spotless. I'm taking that as a hint that the video might be fake.

I meant liberals refuse to call out azov because they apparently have a spotless record now.  not your uniform comment

• Facepalm 1

25 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

liberals refuse to call out azov because they apparently have a spotless record now

Where are you seeing this? Not that I’m a liberal, just curious. Where is this white washing. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Where are you seeing this? Not that I’m a liberal, just curious. Where is this white washing. 

all of western media and social media, nobody wants to hear it, they want to live in a fantasy world where ukraine is suffering a nazi style invasion from russia and zelenskyy is a great hero who needs NATO military support rather than to surrender immediately and stop the war. theyre even trying to trick western civilians into going there to live out their COD fantasies only to be equipped with insufficient equipment and basically used as meat fodder who aren't even allowed to leave the country unless they sneak out posing as humanitarian aid, not that I care about their fates

>Not that I’m a liberal

haha what

Edited by ilqx hermolia xpli
  • Facepalm 6

11 hours ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

facepalm me all you like @Enthusiast please explain why armed Azov battalion members are seemingly keeping watch over a house full of civilians

If you think your reposting of far-right/nutjob/Kremlin conspiracies is worthy of discussion you are mistaken. You slink off whenever you are proven wrong and move onto some other garbage.  It's simply trolling and attention seeking. You should get help.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Drone footage of destroyed buildings.

Drone footage shows debris and destroyed buildings as well as burnt-out Russian military vehicles in Borodyanka, a small town 60km north-west of Kyiv.

Drone footage shows heavy damage to a shopping centre and residential buildings in the Ukrainian port city of Mariupol, where fighting has reached the centre of the besieged city, according to reports on Friday.

Drone images showed damage after parts of a Russian missile fell on a residential building in the northern part of the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv, on March 18, 2022, emergencies services said.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Enthusiast said:

If you think your reposting of far-right/nutjob/Kremlin conspiracies is worthy of discussion you are mistaken. You slink off whenever you are proven wrong and move onto some other garbage.  It's simply trolling and attention seeking. You should get help.

what conspiracy theories have i posted?  you seem to have no idea what youre talking about

• Facepalm 1

Here is a Google Translated essay by the acclaimed Finnish-Estonian writer Sofi Oksanen (please read about her and her background, you'll understand better): Vladimir Putin is not crazy, and speculation on the matter is distracting. Here's the original in Finnish. Here's someone's translation that's better than the machine's.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, dcom said:

Here is a Google Translated essay by the acclaimed Finnish-Estonian writer Sofi Oksanen (please read about her and her background, you'll understand better): Vladimir Putin is not crazy, and speculation on the matter is distracting. Here's the original in Finnish. Here's someone's translation that's better than the machine's.

interesting read. so much to think about. thanks for the link and translation

1 hour ago, Amen Warrior said:

Which old school watmm mental case is ilqx hermolia xpli? Can't keep up with the name changes

Cyanobacteria, and if I'm not incorrect, Zeff.

• Thanks 1