IGNORED

Russia is now bombing Ukraine

cern

When you look back at some of the great trolls wattem has had, ilqx hermolia xpli is just very boring.  When I was a child, I had synesthesia.  His posts taste of the colour grey.

• Burger 1

14 minutes ago, kakapo said:

When you look back at some of the great trolls wattem has had, ilqx hermolia xpli is just very boring.  When I was a child, I had synesthesia.  His posts taste of the colour grey.

a couple of insecure guys as well, obviously. you so badass, kakapo, i feel safe already

It'll be interesting when these guys head back home to Belarus.. They are not too shy talking about overthrowing the Lukashenko government.

• Farnsworth 1

2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

The article was written by people who put their actual names to the thing they're writing.

Your video was produced by....?

@chenGOD you wanna weigh in on this? what's the mods' opinion on ilqx posting, to the discontent of others?

i made a 4 line reply and you guys didnt discuss its contents you just assumed it's completely fake then spent about 8 posts discussing whether to remove me from the thread.  I'd bet at this point 80% of this thread is you people discussing my posts and making extremely low quality replies to them.  please stop spamming the thread.  it's getting ridiculous.  lots of people have made great explanations of what you should be doing but instead you all want attention drawn to your specific post made about me rather than about the topic at hand.  i feel bad for you

8 minutes ago, Dragon said:

@chenGOD you wanna weigh in on this? what's the mods' opinion on ilqx posting, to the discontent of others?

add me to your ignore list its ~literally~ 1 click, hover over my name and click "ignore"

if you dont like my posts and think theyre literally all fake or some dumbass shit like that, its a great opportunity for you to collectively self reflect on what kind of propaganda russia is putting out and use my idiocy as an example of how to spot it, instead you'd rather live in an echo chamber cut off from other information sources and what other people are seeing

Edited by ilqx hermolia xpli

1 hour ago, kakapo said:

thats great but im not a troll, i wish we had good ones here still but they got banned

6 hours ago, Silent Member said:

Yeah, no way the Russians could've brought that shit for their propaganda videos, Ukrainians just spread that stuff haphazardly on the floor all over their base and walk on it. Anyway, it's completely irrelevant in discussing the Russian invasion. 

If this was WW2 you'd be the guy eating up all the anti Jewish propaganda, I'm sure of it. Get some fucking help. I'm sick of this shit. Why did I click. Sorry, but fuck off

i'd be the one believing "anti Jewish propaganda"?  don't slander me with such bullshit.  how did you make up this asinine comparison?  you're the one believing the western propaganda that literally everything negative about the ukrainian government is "russian propaganda".  we've already seen up to date recently taken candid photographs of Ukrainian soldiers and somehow the ratio of Nazis in their ranks is so high that western media accidentally photographs a black sun or ss style totenkopf just about half the time. 

maybe if it was known knowledge that azov is full of actual nazis i wouldnt give a fuck about bothering to post about that fact.  instead people in this thread say every evidence is russian propaganda.  tell that to the victims of their violence.  ukrainian civilian victims.  tell that to the old babushkas screaming about azov and fascists visibly emotionally scarred by the trauma they've endured over the past decade at the hands of azov.  tell that to the roma victims of azov pogroms

heres some CIA propaganda for you straight from the source showing Azov and documenting a fucking pogrom against Roma people, saying they are immune to local law enforcement

you disgust me, saying I would believe anti-Jewish propaganda in WW2, when actually you are the one believing propaganda telling you that Azov aren't Nazis because you haven't looked into it for literally 10 fucking seconds.  don't even dare tell me that bullshit.  hitler would have put me in about 3 different camps if i lived back then so i am well aware of what side i need to be on when it comes to nazis.  seems like you arent

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-far-right-vigilantes-destroy-another-romany-camp-in-kyiv/29280336.html

do you know what this source is? you think its russian propaganda too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Free_Europe/Radio_Liberty

that article is from 2018.  so what in a few years theyve removed all nazis from their ranks?  give me a fucking break.  anyone engaging in nazi denialism anymore in this thread will be responded to by me apparently alone with true disgust

Edited by ilqx hermolia xpli
  • Thanks 1

Kadyrov really is like some Sacha Baron Cohen character

Check the gold plated scissors on the desk.

Here he is with USD 1500 Prada tacticool boots.

russianprada.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

2 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

a couple of insecure guys as well, obviously. you so badass, kakapo, i feel safe already

thank you, that's very kind

8 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

maybe if it was known knowledge that azov is full of actual nazis

Everyone knows azov is full of nazis. Apparently you are the only one who can't recognize that the Azov battalion and neo-Nazis in Ukraine make up an insignificant percentage of both Ukrainian military forces and the Ukrainian population.

9 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

instead people in this thread say every evidence is russian propaganda.

The russian propaganda angle comes form saying that the Azov battalion has done all these horrific thing, and using that as a justification for furthering the war. Some of the material you have posted has already been clearly debunked, some of it is from before the war, and some of it the accuracy can not be determined one way or the other. Either way, you have fallen for the "fog of war", and spreading the disinformation and misinformation only further spreads that.

So moving forward - any material that is not directly relevant to the current Russian invasion of Ukraine will be removed. Material that happened before this violation of Ukrainian sovereignty will be included in that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Everyone knows azov is full of nazis. Apparently you are the only one who can't recognize that the Azov battalion and neo-Nazis in Ukraine make up an insignificant percentage of both Ukrainian military forces and the Ukrainian population.

The russian propaganda angle comes form saying that the Azov battalion has done all these horrific thing, and using that as a justification for furthering the war. Some of the material you have posted has already been clearly debunked, some of it is from before the war, and some of it the accuracy can not be determined one way or the other. Either way, you have fallen for the "fog of war", and spreading the disinformation and misinformation only further spreads that.

So moving forward - any material that is not directly relevant to the current Russian invasion of Ukraine will be removed. Material that happened before this violation of Ukrainian sovereignty will be included in that.

please delete the posts in this thread spreading Azov rehabilitation articles claiming they arent nazis anymore.  good to see you deleted my post providing clear evidence of a ukrainian government sponsored nazi pogrom against roma people, how respectful to the victims of nazis

i have zero respect for the vast majority of people in this thread anymore, frankly i dont think i will be posting further

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

your hate for russia has turned into love for ukrainian nazis and censoring any information that you think aligns with russia's narrative.  propaganda takes many forms, this is one

hey mods the ignore function isn't working. also mate you are so close minded that anything that isn't your opinion equals aligning with ukrainian nazis, I have yet to see you respond to any valid criticism, grow some cochones

Edited by chronical

Mods, in solidarity with the people of Ukraine, please change everyone who has posted in this thread's screen name to Semen Semenchenko.  I want this thread bursting with Semens.  I want Semens up to my ears so that i'm breathing through a snorkel.  Just a big happy circle of Semens.

thanks,

bukkakapo

19 hours ago, usagi said:

will be incredible if the Russians honour this de-escalation they're proposing.

Ummm... nope. They already started bombing again.  

I guess from their point of view, lying about de-escalation at "peace" talks is just about buying some time to bolster their supplies and try to catch defenders off guard.

How many times do we have to see that Putin just lies....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60925713