IGNORED

Russia is now bombing Ukraine

cern

17 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

please delete the posts in this thread spreading Azov rehabilitation articles claiming they arent nazis anymore.

please provide evidence of them.

I think the most amazing thing about this whole dogshit thread is that whatshisface keeps saying Nazis again and again, like they're the 1940s leather trouser kind of Nazis that might possibly justify invading a country and shooting missiles into tower blocks full of kids, and NOT saying neo Nazis, aka some skinhead cunts in bomber jackets that want to fight everything and who exist in literally every country on earth especially Russia.

Edited by Amen Warrior
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

I think the most amazing thing about this whole dogshit thread is that whatshisface keeps saying Nazis again and again, like they're the 1940s leather trouser kind of Nazis that might possibly justify invading a country and shooting missiles into tower blocks full of kids, and NOT saying neo Nazis, aka some skinhead cunts in bomber jackets that want to fight everything and who exist in literally every country on earth especially Russia.

That being said skinhead cunts in bomber jackets are a problem and should be adressed everywhere. I remember a few years ago my dad texted me from a café in Sweden that there were about 15 of said skinheads going on a rampage in broad daylight. This shouldn't be a thing anymore and platforms like Telegrams combined with <cannot put into words adjective> people on the internet makes that questionably difficult :squarepusher:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chronical said:

That being said skinhead cunts in bomber jackets are a problem and should be adressed everywhere. I remember a few years ago my dad texted me from a café in Sweden that there were about 15 of said skinheads going on a rampage in broad daylight. This shouldn't be a thing anymore and platforms like Telegrams combined with <cannot put into words adjective> people on the internet makes that questionably difficult :squarepusher:

I completely agree with you, however it's fucking stupid to believe "denazification" justifies a full on land invasion of a sovereign nation when the "nazis" in question could basically also be described as "football fans" or "subjects of a louis theroux/vice documentary"

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

I completely agree with you, however it's fucking stupid to believe "denazification" justifies a full on land invasion of a sovereign nation when the "nazis" in question could basically also be described as "football fans" or "subjects of a louis theroux/vice documentary"

And I agree with that. Wow that feels good :emotawesomepm9: I've seen so many videos of people lying in their own blood, dead children in the background and people just screaming out their lungs. Even if half of that is fake it's completely unjustifiable under denazification.. I'm not too familar with the topic of war crimes but it's such a weirdly handled issue.

Peace with nukes still does my head.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_close_calls

I once yelled at the moron skinheads of my hometown, who were celebrating Rudolf Hess's "martyrdom", that he was a fucking coward who committed suicide in his prison cell. I then demonstrated that I a) had a bike and b) knew how to use it.

Another local skinhead, about one skinhead generation later, went to Ukraine to fight for the Russians post 2014.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

One of the few places I've actually come across literal neo-nazis was in Kaliningrad, Russia sometime around 2010. I was walking down the street and the nazis had parked their pimped out Lada on the side of the road talking to each other. Once they saw me walking past they all went silent and stared at me. I guess I stood out a bit looking like a hipster idiot with a shoulder bag in Kaliningrad. I was thinking should I run or what but I calmly walked past them and then took an immediate turn in the next corner and then kind of rapidly zigzagged my way the fuck out of that general area.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, zkom said:

Kadyrov really is like some Sacha Baron Cohen character

Check the gold plated scissors on the desk.

Here he is with USD 1500 Prada tacticool boots.

russianprada.jpg

not even gonna lie those are stupidly fresh

2 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

some skin heads once called me a f*g, chased me, and threw bricks at me bc I had long hair and a marilyn manson t shirt. the west’s silence was deafening. 

What did Putin have to say on the matter?

4 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

some skin heads once called me a f*g, chased me, and threw bricks at me bc I had long hair and a marilyn manson t shirt. the west’s silence was deafening. 

irl lol

1 hour ago, Extralife said:

Just arrived from the New Releases forum…what did I miss guys?

Fill me in using only one sentence, please.

someone finally found out, after an extensive period of fucking around.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Extralife said:

Just arrived from the New Releases forum…what did I miss guys?

Fill me in using only one sentence, please.

War in the 21st century is a massively complicated collision of powerful nation states, complex geopolitical economics, and extensive multilayered social media campaigns from all sides which generally aim to simplify everything down to soundbites which benefit that side, its very emotive and even in a forum environment where people are potentially tolerant to unconventional points of view, being a bit too obstinate or strident can get you censored.

Edited by zazen
  • Like 1