IGNORED

Russia is now bombing Ukraine

cern

3 hours ago, marf said:

There was the Ukrainian Shipping magnate that got his house blown up. Putin doesn't give a fuck. I always wondered why Putin would kill his enemies with unique profile radiation pellets on the end of umbrellas. I guess to signal to governments and others that they can get you anywhere with something very well regulated? I never fully understood the whacky assassination like the 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin poisoning of Yushchenko. Why not a bullet?  Why these nutty chemicals and radiation poisonings? Ok, they are throwing people out of windows. Thats more clandestine actually. 

true gangsters make you fear them with radiation poisoning

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

oof. putin getting impatient. 

Russia is to hold referendums in occupied areas across Ukraine; and a new law in Moscow has mentioned mobilisation and martial law - suggesting Vladimir Putin could impose conscription.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-latest-news-putins-forces-clearly-in-panic-russia-12541713

also

There is a massive stock market crash on the Russian stock exchange taking place following the announcement of various referendums including in the Luhansk and Donetsk People’s Republics, as reported on Tuesday, September 20.

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/09/20/breaking-news-russian-stock-market-crash-following-referendum-announcements/

• Sad 1

The real scary shit with those “referendums” is that Russia will then claim the territory as theirs, and they are now fighting a defensive war, justifying the use of nuclear weapons. 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

The real scary shit with those “referendums” is that Russia will then claim the territory as theirs, and they are now fighting a defensive war, justifying the use of nuclear weapons. 

it would be great if the Ukrainian government just admits they've been fighting a civil war against civilians of those areas for the past decade and let them be independent

• Facepalm 1

21 hours ago, chenGOD said:

i don't think he would dare use it, however in-character such a hyperbole is for putin. it's grotesque that the referendum is about to take place in an occupied territory while the war is still going. i mean wtf is even that. (i mean, i know, but c'mon lol)

Edited by cichlisuite

37 minutes ago, cichlisuite said:

i don't think he would dare use it, however in-character such a hyperbole is for putin. it's grotesque that the referendum is about to take place in an occupied territory while the war is still going. i mean wtf is even that. (i mean, i know, but c'mon lol)

Yeah I don't think he would use them either, but the rhetoric is sure to be amped up, especially as I think he is starting to get more desperate. Hence the referendum and mobilization (including recruiting from prisons - what could go wrong?).

28 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Yeah I don't think he would use them either, but the rhetoric is sure to be amped up, especially as I think he is starting to get more desperate. Hence the referendum and mobilization (including recruiting from prisons - what could go wrong?).

If I can believe the published maps, then the Azov land bridge to Crimea is occupied, which I believe was the true scope, or objective of this "special operation". The reservists could be used as occupation and defense troops. All cannon fodder, and if the "alliance" strikes back, shit's going to be grim. This whole thing is so medieval it's hard to believe it can happen nowadays. But here we are. And the west is like "we can make massive money off this", and putin is desperate because he's now china's schadefreude.

And the smoke of battle rising above Ukraine hides another banker heist of the decade. Hey, it's free market, remember?!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, cern said:

Russia is now mobilizes poor alcoholic Russians that drinking 2 bottle of Vodka to breakfast. 

Image to give rusty ak47's to this guys 

so bonkers. wasted w/old gear. there's other photos of a lot of these new recruits who are totally untrained.. heading out w/WW1 era rifles that were obsolete by WW2. literal canon fodder. 

shit is crazy. if they stay drunk and have no training to rely on they will probably be more likely to commit atrocities. not that regular army aren't doing enough of that already... 

fuckn putin. jfc. 

• Like 1

so, suspicions are that russia sabotaged this pipe.. and CIA warned germany that this was a possibility. 

https://www.dailysabah.com/business/energy/huge-nord-stream-gas-leaks-bubbling-up-baltic-sea-danish-army

Huge Nord Stream gas leaks bubbling up Baltic Sea: Danish army

Separately, seismologists in Denmark and Sweden on Monday registered powerful blasts in the areas of the Nord Stream gas leaks, Sweden’s National Seismology Centre (SNSN) at the Uppsala University told public broadcaster SVT on Tuesday.

“There is no doubt that these were explosions,” SNSN seismologist Bjorn Lund said.

edit: link to story about CIA warning of pipe sabotage. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/cia-warned-berlin-about-possible-attacks-gas-pipelines-summer-spiegel-2022-09-27/

Edited by ignatius
  • Sad 3

gotta love some religious inconsistency...

pope says: Pope Francis said on Wednesday that God does not guide religions towards war

head of the Russian Orthodox church says: The head of the Russian Orthodox Church has said that Russian soldiers who die in the war against Ukraine will be cleansed of all their sins

so war is bad, but if you go to war because Vlad says so, then you are in the clear. phew. glad that's settled.

• Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

On 9/26/2022 at 7:40 AM, cern said:

Russia is now mobilizes poor alcoholic Russians that drinking 2 bottle of Vodka to breakfast. 

Image to give rusty ak47's to this guys 

looks like they are being rounded up for extermination, not that war isn't for something else. i mean, the usa borrows money from china, makes arms to give to ukraine to use on russia, who are presumably the ally to china. nobody wants to say that someone thinks there are too many people and are desperate for ways to thin the herd. what a species we are.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, ignatius said:

so, suspicions are that russia sabotaged this pipe.. and CIA warned germany that this was a possibility. 

https://www.dailysabah.com/business/energy/huge-nord-stream-gas-leaks-bubbling-up-baltic-sea-danish-army

Huge Nord Stream gas leaks bubbling up Baltic Sea: Danish army

edit: link to story about CIA warning of pipe sabotage. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/cia-warned-berlin-about-possible-attacks-gas-pipelines-summer-spiegel-2022-09-27/

There's zero chance Russia was behind this.

• Facepalm 1

The Russian war against the Ukraine is probably a CIA operation and so is the attack on the Nord Stream pipeline. The idea may be to destroy the economic bonds between Russia and Europe and seeding division in the region to increase American influence in Europe and maintain supremacy, weakening the EU, secure American economic influence and shift dependencies. It all serves the interests of a finance elite and war industry. Russian oligarchs and power elite don’t actually care about ideological reasoning and their domestic propaganda, their personal lives aren’t affected by such a war or the suffering of their population, so the economic sanctions on Russia European countries are now doing won’t have any effect other than attacking the wealth of European and Russian citizens, which again will not necessarily influence any decision made about the continuation of the war. It’s all orchestrated by a global elite of industry and mainly American controlled secret services that have their own interests and influence on the media coverage, not a conflict between nations or peoples. The fact that we pay so much attention to this particular war and ignore other wars and topics is a result of that. In the end it is impossible to know the real reasons for anything happening in the world without some historical distance but usually, when it comes down to it, the diagnosis is concentration of non-democratically legitimated power pursuing capitalistic interests. Any ideological differences are just a tool. I suspect that the Russian and the Western elites have planned the conflict in accordance with each other, ignoring the interests of their own nations and people, and maybe even governments. It’s usually really a war between classes, everything else that we are led to believe it is is the result of years of propaganda and indoctrination by an elite that controls every aspect of our information culture. That doesn’t necessarily mean that we are or aren’t directly lied to, it just means that the real incentives, reasons and agendas are completely hidden and impossible to see through for any of us.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 2

2 hours ago, cern said:

Biden on Nord Stream in February this year. 

i'd forgotten about this press conference!! 

it really is hard to tell wtf is going sometimes. jfc... to the point of tuning out of certain aspects of it since not having control is built in to life. aaargh. 

anyway.. gonna drink some kratom tea and get some shit done. 

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

The Russian war against the Ukraine is probably a CIA operation and so is the attack on the Nord Stream pipeline. The idea may be to destroy the economic bonds between Russia and Europe and seeding division in the region to increase American influence in Europe and maintain supremacy, weakening the EU, secure American economic influence and shift dependencies. It all serves the interests of a finance elite and war industry. Russian oligarchs and power elite don’t actually care about ideological reasoning and their domestic propaganda, their personal lives aren’t affected by such a war or the suffering of their population, so the economic sanctions on Russia European countries are now doing won’t have any effect other than attacking the wealth of European and Russian citizens, which again will not necessarily influence any decision made about the continuation of the war. It’s all orchestrated by a global elite of industry and mainly American controlled secret services that have their own interests and influence on the media coverage, not a conflict between nations or peoples. The fact that we pay so much attention to this particular war and ignore other wars and topics is a result of that. In the end it is impossible to know the real reasons for anything happening in the world without some historical distance but usually, when it comes down to it, the diagnosis is concentration of non-democratically legitimated power pursuing capitalistic interests. Any ideological differences are just a tool. I suspect that the Russian and the Western elites have planned the conflict in accordance with each other, ignoring the interests of their own nations and people, and maybe even governments. It’s usually really a war between classes, everything else that we are led to believe it is is the result of years of propaganda and indoctrination by an elite that controls every aspect of our information culture. That doesn’t necessarily mean that we are or aren’t directly lied to, it just means that the real incentives, reasons and agendas are completely hidden and impossible to see through for any of us.

I think I agree w/ you. I think I'm turning into Russell Brand. 

The President doesn't actually have a huge amount of power except when it comes to the military. So, if Putin wanted to really win this thing why didn't he go in when Trump was in office? I mean, really?!!

The real number in financial aide to the Ukraine from America is suspected to be 40 billion. But give a guy some food stamps and you vomit

https://theintercept.com/2022/09/10/ukraine-military-aid-weapons-oversight/

Edited by marf
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, GORDO said:

There's zero chance Russia was behind this.

ya think?  who does this hurt the most? i know we have what biden said with the smug close lipped smile.. but seems like this hurts germany and EU the most as winter approaches. putin weaponizing the gas and an energy crisis to put pressure on them is something he's been doing.. but the pipeline "falling out a window" like one of his enemies.. i mean.. wtf. idk.  i mean.. russia still has contracts for that gas and i think they get the money regardless of being able to deliver the gas or something.. so they get the money and EU doesn't get the gas? 

it's gonna play out how it plays out.  what a fucking time to be alive.