IGNORED

Autechre. Live. Twentytwentytwo.

Iwanttobefree

5 hours ago, zkom said:

I bought my ticket for the Helsinki gig from Ticketmaster and I haven't received any emails about codes or anything.

So, if someone has the info where to send the ticket information etc by email to get a code could you just kindly PM me?

1 hour ago, zkom said:

So, if someone has the info where to send the ticket information etc by email to get a code could you just kindly PM me?

Thx, I got it

41 minutes ago, scumtron said:

Three days to the London gig. Amyone with any idea what Zoviet France will play? They have been doing some radio shows and mixes lately?

Three days?

How is it in the land of the future?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, scumtron said:

Three days to the London gig. Amyone with any idea what Zoviet France will play? They have been doing some radio shows and mixes lately?

Live improvisation is their usual forte

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The codes will be posted to the Helsinki gig attendees (who registered to receive the digital) during this and next week. It might be that someone's already received theirs based on the screenshot, or it's a fake - it's sus that the resolution is so low.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 1

Just now, dcom said:

The codes will be posted to the Helsinkin gig attendees during this and next week. It might be that someone's already received theirs based on the screenshot, or it's a fake - it's sus that the resolution is so low.

aye, that's frozen reeds. Prolific avant music themed meme maker.

Possibly a stitch up

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

It's real, I have a mate who is anticipating the email. He reached out to someone and they said they are manually processing them forward, so shouldn't be long

• Thanks 1