IGNORED

Autechre. Live. Twentytwentytwo.

Iwanttobefree

1 hour ago, chronical said:

At the Biennale too! I was there 10 years ago I think, I remember Ben Frost had this lovely room outfitted with speakers and projectors showing the eastern Kongo conflicts but with everything green keyed in as pink. The whole town felt like a feverdream of art, would love to see AE there

Architecture biennale this year, though. 

So that's three days apart from each other, Venice and Dublin. Perhaps that means they'll play more frequently, or in a shorter timeframe than they did in 2022(?)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, t yst r said:

So that's three days apart from each other, Venice and Dublin. Perhaps that means they'll play more frequently, or in a shorter timeframe than they did in 2022(?)

Yes, there's hope for an EU tour this fall like in 2016 ! 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, X4creek said:

i thought it was always there? i remember checking in like February or earlier

That's possible, but it disappeared from the menu anyway. And now there's the Dublin date.

Just a heads-up that Vicar st venue in Dublin - while it has seating Is a standup sort of place too so this new set could go either way

lets RAVE!!

be it ion our heads on our arses -  or on our feet

3 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

Yaeah ae how about c a n a d a?  :emotawesomepm9:

Oh snap they didn’t even hit Toronto on that tour, did they?

edit: I mean AE_14

Edited by DyeMyBlueBlack

11 minutes ago, DyeMyBlueBlack said:

Oh snap they didn’t even hit Toronto on that tour, did they?

edit: I mean AE_14

They hit Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver in 2015. I was totally out of the loop at the time tho :facepalm:

Edited by toaoaoad

10 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

They hit Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver in 2015. I was totally out of the loop at the time tho :facepalm:

Ah shit you’re right… I haven’t listened to those sets lol

https://archive.org/details/Autechre200507XXToazted.comInterview/Autechre+-+2005-07-XX+Toazted.com+interview+-+1.mp3

I was listening to this 2005 ITW where they talk about the Paris show being the worth of the whole tour, mainly because of the sound system and the Parisian audience. Since this tour they played Paris in 2008 and last time was 2010, there was no show in Paris during the 2016 tour, I wonder if this is linked to this 2005 show ? Lyon 16 was really nice, the venue was brand new and the sound system was on point, I really hope they'll come back in the city this year, would be a pain in the ass if the only french show was in Paris...

Edited by d-a-m-o
  • Like 1