IGNORED

Autechre. Live. Twentytwentytwo.

Iwanttobefree

Whatever they were playing at the 40' mark completely melted my mind.   

This was my 5th Ae show in 25 years and from a setlist perspective it was hands down the best show I've ever seen.  My only complaint would be it was short at only 80 minutes long. 

12 hours ago, kiya said:

That lighting was only on for us to enter the theatre, there were zero lights during their entire set, so it was moonlit.

If you zoom into the first image you can see me standing there after the show..

image.thumb.png.1853934e844f26dc8c63ead70d6ae667.png

image.thumb.png.9e69b1cbd7ba2634449eab3d248e913d.png

listening ae under the moonlight must be some experience

and in an old style greek auditorium!!

Edited by cichlisuite
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, kausto said:

Was Sean MCing this time?

image.thumb.png.49dd753213aac141f4071863768167f3.png

"helloooo everyooone!!!! can i hear some NOOOOIIIZZZZZZ? ahahaha my name is sean, i'm one of the brothers, this here is my boi Roberto [*huge cheers, clapping, one guy yelling "LUUUUUSSSSH"] so we're gonna do some beat fuckery tonight, i hope to get some really sick stuff going. don't worry don't worry ahaha Rob will definitely be doing some pads and adding "feels." ok so thank you again, wanna give a big thanks to the greeks and shout out to my main man Alcofribas"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 17
  • Farnsworth 1

3 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

"helloooo everyooone!!!! can i hear some NOOOOIIIZZZZZZ? ahahaha my name is sean, i'm one of the brothers, this here is my boi Roberto [*huge cheers, clapping, one guy yelling "LUUUUUSSSSH"] so we're gonna do some beat fuckery tonight, i hope to get some really sick stuff going. don't worry don't worry ahaha Rob will definitely be doing some pads and adding "feels." ok so thank you again, wanna give a big thanks to the greeks and shout out to my main man Alcofribas"

rob grabs the mic: "just wanna say thanks to our sponsor tonight PEPSI!!!!! let's hear it for PEPSI. don't forget to like and subscribe, turn on notifications, and i'll see you in the comments!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

2 hours ago, jaderpansen said:

fuuk terraforma ~41:41... FFUU

43:02 even more poignant. The new set, beyond the evolution related to plasticity and morphing, is a new step in terms of lead: ae_live was the descent into the maelstrom, onesix was the contemplation of an alien scenario, this new one focuses on the "poetic" side, a river full of melancholies that change into ecstatic moments, and you don't know exactly what category of emotions you are experiencing. You just know that it's huge and incessant

• Like 3

20220705_215848.jpg

20220705_214548.jpg

20220705_214533.jpg

20220705_214521.jpg

20220705_211508.jpg

EDIT: for some reason, they are displayed here in reverse order, oh well

Edited by IOS
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, IOS said:

20220705_215848.jpg

20220705_214548.jpg

20220705_214533.jpg

20220705_214521.jpg

20220705_211508.jpg

EDIT: for some reason, they are displayed here in reverse order, oh well

I think that playing in the acropolis is an experience that did not leave them indifferent. Not only for the intrinsic beauty of the place, but for what it represents. I mean, you are playing something that no one has ever played before, unrelated to any code or convention, and you are doing it in the place that symbolizes the birth of civilization as we know it today. And you do it in darkness. I don't mean to sound pretentious, but wtf!!!

• Like 9