IGNORED

Autechre. Live. Twentytwentytwo.

Iwanttobefree

26 minutes ago, dcom said:

image.png.30e4166a04889384b8559cf4e1f1ed4d.png

Better late than never.

I've already downloaded the FLAC, what's taken you so long?

I mean, I'm not listening to it until after Friday. But seriously man, why you so slow?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, oscillik said:

But seriously man, why you so slow?

I got the code via email an hour ago, the screenshot was just to show that I actually got one. Are you so proud of getting a pirated copy before I got the code that you need to be snooty about it?

Edited by dcom
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, dcom said:

This is why we can't have nice things.

Sorry, I'm getting carried away too much.

Sometimes (a lot of the time) I don't consider that not everyone has the immature sense of humour that I do. No ill will meant, just me being a twat.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oscillik said:

In any case, the error is still on my part, so I'm sorry!

I was trying to be humorous with my not understanding humour statement, but my attempts at humour fail as often as my sense of it.

Spoiler

It's fine, I'm just being a pest.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sean Ae said:

that's the plan but as part of a batch to come out later and given some proper attention like getting the eq even across all of them, they all vary a fair bit because of venue rigs/acoustics rn.  now i have to back all my shit up and pack for friday, flying tomorrow. wish us luck ? 

We hope you not crack the speakers this time! Have a awesome show you guys!! ?

11 minutes ago, Sean Ae said:

that's the plan but as part of a batch to come out later and given some proper attention like getting the eq even across all of them, they all vary a fair bit because of venue rigs/acoustics rn.  now i have to back all my shit up and pack for friday, flying tomorrow. wish us luck ? 

Godspeed sam and rand !!!

13 minutes ago, Sean Ae said:

You fucked up there Sean.

Enjoy walking through passport control into a crowd of people holding up signs saying ‘Sean PLS’ ?

If your ‘taxi driver’ starts asking you to name his/her Monotron you have gotten in the wrong car….

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, dcom said:

image.png.30e4166a04889384b8559cf4e1f1ed4d.png

Better late than never.

i'm confused. is this something only available to previous ticket holders or some such? not seeing this anywhere. downloading the flac tho

19 minutes ago, exitonly said:

i'm confused. is this something only available to previous ticket holders

Yeah, those who bought tickets to the Helsinki gig (as it had technical issues)

Haven't visited the WATMM for a while and.... what a nice surprise! I'm at my 1st listen now and WTF is going on here?! The wailing of metal scrapes intersected with the drilling beat around 19 min is everything right now....  Weren't they supposed to go soft on SIGN and PLUS?

• Burger 1