IGNORED

Autechre. Live. Twentytwentytwo.

Iwanttobefree

49 minutes ago, Nil said:

It was a pretty weird venue actually, wild bouncers at the doors. At least in its pre-2010ish incarnation. WATMM Lyon meetup whenever's Ae's back in town @d-a-m-o @milkface  ?  

For sure ! Yes, DV1 was not my fav club in Lyon (mainly because of the artistic direction ? Pretty crazy that AE played there when you think about it !) and also yes, violent bouncers.

• Like 2

On 11/23/2022 at 10:11 AM, Nil said:

It was a pretty weird venue actually, wild bouncers at the doors. At least in its pre-2010ish incarnation. WATMM Lyon meetup whenever's Ae's back in town @d-a-m-o @milkface  ?  

That'd be cool!!

On 11/23/2022 at 11:07 AM, d-a-m-o said:

For sure ! Yes, DV1 was not my fav club in Lyon (mainly because of the artistic direction ? Pretty crazy that AE played there when you think about it !) and also yes, violent bouncers.

Not surprised the majority of bouncers are on a power trip or on coke. Seen a few of my friends beaten up by bouncers whilst in England

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2022 at 3:29 PM, Grain Bastard said:

Lol at 22:30 ?

Can't quite make out what's being said, sounds like he's saying 'Maybe, Maybe ask her' as a reply to her asking about leaving for the bathroom ?

15 minutes ago, mcbpete said:

Can't quite make out what's being said, sounds like he's saying 'Maybe, Maybe ask her' as a reply to her asking about leaving for the bathroom ?

I selling ecstasy, MDMA, cocaine 

"maybe ask her" 

• Thanks 1