IGNORED

Autechre. Live. Twentytwentytwo.

Iwanttobefree

yep, wtf. All seats seem to be either selected for checkout or already sold. Had to refresh the page a few times to find a couple of seats freed.

Edit: Barbie is proper sold out now

Edited by IOS
sold out

11 minutes ago, oscillik said:

I ate the membership cost, so I could be the hero that chatmm needed, but doesn’t necessarily deserve

And we are eternally grateful ? chatmm meetup is in the works!

Never thought I'd see ZF too, very chuffed now.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, futureimage said:

Tickets booked for the Barbican show, very excited! Still can't believe that line-up ?

Hey - great news! Hopefully I'll be able to spot you there man - Been a long time (ditto with @hello spiral)

1 hour ago, hello spiral said:

CHATMM CREW gonna be front row of the balcony

:sup:

I expect nothing less than 74 “sean/rob pls” shouts for the crew!!! …plus some occasional “shaaaawn”

in the meantime...
I'm waiting in the hope that terraforma will put out the one day only tickets, with the fear that this option will never appear and even the 3-days-ticket (150-fucking-euros) will run out. This, looking with sovereign resignation at Barbican and Helsinki M.C. pics. Lucky you northern people. 

48 minutes ago, xox said:

I expect nothing less than 74 “sean/rob pls” shouts for the crew!!! …plus some occasional “shaaaawn”

we're planning a football hooligan style banner to drape over the balcony 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

Think I’m gonna try the tactic of waiting for the second round of tickets to appear. Fuck working 5am Saturday, does my swede in. And the grumpy old cunt who’s been there for 40 years and books the holidays needs superior monk level of patience to deal with. I think he enjoys the level of grovelling that has to happen. Cunt. 

Yeah I missed out.  I had the seat plan up and there were a few available dots, I clicked one and it said it was already gone.  Tried another that one too... then i refreshed and gone. Ah, what can you do hey. 

47 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

but will they see it in the darkness.  

2 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:
3 hours ago, hello spiral said:

but will they see it in the darkness.  

fluorescent paint?

5 hours ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

Autechre casuals?

download.jpg.77c5d4b245ec3d54cc83878efd384ec4.jpg

Nice. Watch you don't get gonked on the head there, folks

On 3/10/2022 at 1:13 AM, dcom said:

Yes, and yes, but it wasn't packed like herrings, there was room to move around, although the place was basically pitch black with only regulation emergency exit lights visible.

But the room this year is much bigger? interesting... I know it all comes down to the owners and promoters that know they can get a good turnaround.. must be a big demand up in Finland!! woot lol

Edited by DyeMyBlueBlack
almost probably definitely overthinking things lol

27 minutes ago, DyeMyBlueBlack said:

But the room this year is much bigger? interesting... I know it all comes down to the owners and promoters that know they can get a good turnaround.. must be a big demand up in Finland!! woot lol

The OneSix tour venue was a (rock) club (capacity 700), the upcoming gig is at Helsinki Music Hall, where the usual fare is classical w/ full orchestra, so the room is actually a full concert hall (capacity 1700) w/ seats for the audience. The seats behind the stage won't be used, so the venue will not be sold to full capacity.

Konserttisali_1920X800_2012-08-22_Arno-d

I have two seats in the middle of row two in front of the stage.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, dcom said:

The OneSix tour venue was a club, the upcoming gig is at Helsinki Music Hall, where the usual fare is classical w/ full orchestra, so the room is actually a full concert hall w/ seats for the audience, here's a picture:

Konserttisali_1920X800_2012-08-22_Arno-d

I have two seats in the middle of row two in front of the stage.

Wow, that's a great hall regardless. Gonna look up some orchestral programs there. Autechre is playing a dang concert hall. I wonder what precipitated that.