Autechre. Live. Twentytwentytwo.

Iwanttobefree

On 5/12/2022 at 10:44 PM, zaizai said:

Just bought tickets for the Milano show at Terraforma !!

Feel hyped x10000 !

i will drive to Milano from Lyon, France. Tickets are 50€, so at less I don’t feel badly assaulted by the ticket fare. 
hmu if u r interested to join aboard

i Hope it will be a pitch black show, this villa has big interiors made to be deformed by rob and sean artistic skills and oblique sounds.

452AE744-8593-4784-B4BF-E1DC20B1A53E.jpeg

E00517DD-B5C1-4BFC-95C8-1A29BDACFF64.jpeg

Ti will take place in the woods outside the villa !

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ignatius said:

i'm really curious what this live set is gonna sound like. 

Preview of the first minute: bleep bloop clank ..... waaaaaaaaaaaaaauuugghghhhhhh .... bsshhh bhhhh bkzzzz griou boo bo clank bo clank (x4) ...... briauuugggghhhouuuwwwwwwww .. squijjjjj blonk squijjjj blkzzz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Big Brain 1

If anyone, for any insane reason decide to sale his tickets to the London concerts, please PM me!
I am going to be in London for a rare visit exactly on those dates and I can't believe it's sold out.

If you have any recommendation for maybe where I might going to buy 2nd hand tickets please let me know
Huge thanks in advance

Well , up to now, Ae shows pops up very sparingly since the first announcement.....

I really hope there will be one show I can go to.. :rolleyes:   (last time I saw them was the oversteps tour)