IGNORED

ghosty Presents: (...For Case)

ghOsty

Case was passionate about music, especially hip-hop dabbling in projects and productions of his own. He's also always been one of the biggest supporters of my own electronic music productions and appreciated a handful of other electronic producers. In our talks about music, we'd often discuss how the genres easily intertwine... Case struggled with many mental health issues and addictions in his later life which was tragically ended on 2/10/22 as he fell victim to senseless gun violence... I made this mix for my little brother, he would have dug it a lot, pour one out and turn it the fuck up!

Tracklist:
Niagara - VIII // JPEGMAFIA - Are You Happy? // upsammy - Spat // slowthai - Terms (feat. Dominic Fike & Denzel Curry) // JID & Denzel Curry - Bruuuh (Remix) // Loraine James - Built To Last (feat. Xzavier Stone) // Slikback - Scara // Cadence Weapon - Connect // Xyla - Cold // Dabrye - Dr. Shroomen (feat. G & D) // Significant Other - Love Beat // Danny Brown - Belly of the Beast // billy woods - Dead Birds (feat. The Funs) // xphresh - Scum Break // Lil Boosie - Goin Thru Some Thangs (Rabit Remix) // Flatbush Zombies - Afterlife // Emma DJ - Slowswan // Malibu Ken - Purple Moss // mu tate - Ultra

• Like 3