IGNORED

Photodementia - IMG000

Utter Ninja

1 minute ago, kloffy said:

Looks like there was another thread that I missed? I was wondering why nobody had mentioned the pre-order/samples...

Either way, samples sound lush, instabuy for me too. :music:

Yup, that was me. I merged both threads now ?

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Sounds good! If I close my eyes, a bunch of tracks sound like Drexciya (Red Pan!). And Garrowsdance is an instantfav. Hopefully digitals will be up soon!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is a damn solid record! Personal favorites based on my first impression are "PD Stomp", "Garrowsdance", and "What's your Mids".

Great to have Dave back again, hope there's more to come! :music:

Yeah this is smooth. I dig the sort of subdued, gentle groove of the whole thing. Refreshing change of pace when compared with the complex, ultra-chaotic energy of a lot of recent braindance™®© Ltd.

WeMe never does didge vinyl. If you check the page, they direct you back to Dave's Bandcamp for digital. There's no telling when he'll chuck it up there but I heard this one track called "Ballad of Unshipped Cassettes" and it made me not hold my breath for now.

• Haha 1

Its a great album. My enjoyment of it only slightly soured by the fact I heard most of it six years ago. When I payed 60 quid for it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 3

• 10 months later...

I had this on the other day. Very good (even though, like others have said, I've had most of it for a few years!)

But you can't beat Laser 80. That's some of his best work imo.

• Like 2